Search found 18190 matches

by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:24 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: 2022 NBA Draft Thread
Replies: 244
Views: 4989

Re: 2022 NBA Draft Thread

Landry took the most 3PA/36 of any rotation player on the team and hit them as well as anyone except CamJ/Book. The problem is he was our #1 scoring option off the bench for our back court. He needed to take more shots. He’s paid to be our #1 scoring option off the bench. So therefore it is the exp...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:49 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?
Replies: 56
Views: 991

Re: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?

TOO wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:46 pm
Indy wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:41 pm
LOL Jeremy. He scored 30 ppg this season with a 63.4% TS%.
Durant would instantly be the best player in Suns history, he's THAT good.
But what if Ayton turns a corner and starts being dominant?
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:45 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Around the League News - 2022 Offseason Edition
Replies: 456
Views: 12722

Re: Around the League News - 2022 Offseason Edition

Jordan is hilarious.
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:42 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?
Replies: 56
Views: 991

Re: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?

Only Detroit and San Antonio have enough cap space to offer DA the max (or anywhere close to it). So what does that mean for the Spurs? If they offer him the max they can only use vet min players and the MLE this season to complete their roster? https://twitter.com/KeithSmithNBA/status/1540439261106...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:41 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?
Replies: 56
Views: 991

Re: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?

LOL Jeremy. He scored 30 ppg this season with a 63.4% TS%.
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:21 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: 2022 NBA Draft Thread
Replies: 244
Views: 4989

Re: 2022 NBA Draft Thread

Landry took the most 3PA/36 of any rotation player on the team and hit them as well as anyone except CamJ/Book. The problem is he was our #1 scoring option off the bench for our back court. He needed to take more shots. He’s paid to be our #1 scoring option off the bench. So therefore it is the exp...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:19 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: 2022 NBA Draft Thread
Replies: 244
Views: 4989

Re: 2022 NBA Draft Thread

specialsauce wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:18 pm
Indy wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:00 pm
specialsauce wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:51 pm
Shamet is a 9th man making 6th man money. Poor resource allocation
Not this season. He was making <4M. Next year is when he starts making 7th/8th man money at the MLE level (9.6M).
Alkkkkshualllyyyyyy.
When you are wrong you are wrong.
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:04 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?
Replies: 56
Views: 991

Re: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?

There is no way we get KD without Ayton being involved. Sorry, not going to happen. In fact, it likely costs us both Ayton and Mikal (although I'd push hard for it to be Ayton, Cam, filler and picks). If we had to give up Ayton and Bridges why would KD even want to still come here? That makes us wo...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:00 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: 2022 NBA Draft Thread
Replies: 244
Views: 4989

Re: 2022 NBA Draft Thread

specialsauce wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:51 pm
Shamet is a 9th man making 6th man money. Poor resource allocation
Not this season. He was making <4M. Next year is when he starts making 7th/8th man money at the MLE level (9.6M).
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:58 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: 2022 NBA Draft Thread
Replies: 244
Views: 4989

Re: 2022 NBA Draft Thread

Landry took the most 3PA/36 of any rotation player on the team and hit them as well as anyone except CamJ/Book. The problem is he was our #1 scoring option off the bench for our back court. He needed to take more shots.
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:40 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Another Ayton Poll
Replies: 19
Views: 254

Re: Another Ayton Poll

Yeah, it's not like DA is old though. He's 24 next month. He'd fit in fine with the Detroit timeline. I think it is more about contract timing/age than player age. If you won't be competing for a ring or even home-court advantage in the 1st round, do you want to lock in a player for 131M/4 years or...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:38 pm
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?
Replies: 56
Views: 991

Re: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?

There is no way we get KD without Ayton being involved. Sorry, not going to happen. In fact, it likely costs us both Ayton and Mikal (although I'd push hard for it to be Ayton, Cam, filler and picks). If we had to give up Ayton and Bridges why would KD even want to still come here? That makes us wo...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:35 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Abortion
Replies: 197
Views: 7374

Re: Abortion

Like I keep repeating. We are heading toward The Handmaid's Tale. That story is an allegory for how women of color have been treated throughout history. When I listen to women of color speak about it, they are not happy with the equivalence of "see we are headed for real-life Handmaid's Tale&q...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: The GOP / RNC
Replies: 653
Views: 44696

Re: The GOP / RNC

I don’t know what I was thinking. For some reason I thought the Dems controlled the House just barely and the Senate was controlled by the Republicans. It is looking like the Dems will lose bigly in the midterms. I don’t know what kind of effect Trump being proven to be a total con man, lying, chea...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:30 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Tesla
Replies: 140
Views: 11730

Re: Tesla

Maybe I have never seen them, but I would love to have an EV that includes a generator that can charge the batteries off of gas/diesel if you needed it. Like if you had to go on a very long drive and couldn't realistically charge every 250 miles, you could run your generator for time while driving t...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:56 am
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Another Ayton Poll
Replies: 19
Views: 254

Re: Another Ayton Poll

by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:48 am
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Another Ayton Poll
Replies: 19
Views: 254

Re: Another Ayton Poll

I’ll go with yes because I think he’ll put up stats on a trash team and get in, not because I think he’ll be significantly better than last season but because he’ll stand out more. This season there were zero players on the all-star team from non-playoff/play-in teams. If he goes to Detroit, they’l...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:47 am
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?
Replies: 56
Views: 991

Re: Deandre Ayton's future with the Suns?

There is no way we get KD without Ayton being involved. Sorry, not going to happen. In fact, it likely costs us both Ayton and Mikal (although I'd push hard for it to be Ayton, Cam, filler and picks). If we had to give up Ayton and Bridges why would KD even want to still come here? That makes us wo...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:45 am
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Suns Off-Season Thread
Replies: 1626
Views: 32972

Re: Suns Off-Season Thread

If that’s the way it goes, it’s heading in the direction of the Eric Bledsoe situation. We already did that once and it didn’t end well. Sarver never learns from his mistakes. It’s either gonna be JJ part 2 or Bledsoe part 2. Why pay more than he is worth? Honestly? If nobody in the league thinks A...
by Indy
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:38 am
Forum: Suns/NBA
Topic: Another Ayton Poll
Replies: 19
Views: 254

Re: Another Ayton Poll

specialsauce wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:07 am
I’ll go with yes because I think he’ll put up stats on a trash team and get in, not because I think he’ll be significantly better than last season but because he’ll stand out more.
This season there were zero players on the all-star team from non-playoff/play-in teams.