Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Phoenix Suns @ Los Angeles Clippers Game III Thursday June 24

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Flagrant Fowl

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Phoenix Suns @ Los Angeles Clippers Game III Thursday June 24

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

2-point lead that feels like a 6-point deficit.

The Clippers are inept offensively without Paul George creating.

The wings and forwards need to do a better job of keeping Zubac off of the glass. He's getting too many opportunities with Ayton protecting the rim on shots near the rim.

The Clippers are defending the Suns mid-range game well. They're anticipating the shot attempt and covering both it and the pass out effectively.

Cam Payne not coming back at all is very concerning. We'll really need some big minutes from Cam Johnson/Saric/Craig to make up for him.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

ShelC

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Phoenix Suns @ Los Angeles Clippers Game III Thursday June 24

Post by ShelC »

Paul was still shaking off and holding his right hand after Mann swiped and fouled him. Hopefully that doesn't linger. I think Book and CP will fall into place in the 2nd half. The whole team was a bit off with Paul back and then Mikal and Jae picking up those fouls early. If they start clicking I don't know if the Clips can make up the offense.

pickle

Post by pickle »

The last two possessions weren’t great. A little nonplussed that we gave the clips momentum into the half. Hopefully our starting backcourt can make some adjustments and come out strong in the second.

pickle

Post by pickle »

A couple of Suns fans in the front row...

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

That half reminded me of those Bucks/Nets games. No flow, bad officiating, missed shots..
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

FUCK.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

No Cam Payne coming back, all the more important for them to make this a short series so Payne can rest up.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Terrance Mann did this against Utah. Can't let him get to the rim. That opens up their entire offense.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Fuck. League should review how dirty plays by the Clippers are causing injuries.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

So Cam is out, Monty probably goes Moore? I think we need Jevon for some juice. We're flat and they're outhustling us. Paul doesn't have his legs.

Monty said it, they're playing like the desperate team.

BAMF

Post by BAMF »

THis group stinks play the Tony Craig Cam J Dario Bridges and CP3 together they played better

Cap

Post by Cap »

We’re screwed.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

We just don’t have it tonight. We ain’t winning this.

BAMF

Post by BAMF »

There is no confidence in our team right now seems stupid. Glad Booker got his fourth so they keep him out

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

This is dumb. The whistles are ridiculously biased again.

Beverley is dry humping Paul and Booker for 94-feet and we can't even breathe on a Clipper.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Well we were due for a loss. Let’s not make a habit of it.

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser »

Cap wrote:We’re screwed.
Jupps. Officiating ist baaaaaad! No fun to watch.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

pickle

Post by pickle »

I guess the league can't have too many Suns sweeps, not good for business. These refs...

Vladimir_Taltos

Post by Vladimir_Taltos »

Well, nap time until game time Saturday...zzzzzz...