Game Day: 76ers (4-26) @ Suns (18-16), Fri 1/2/15

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
iLLmatic

Re: Game Day: 76ers (4-26) @ Suns (18-16), Fri 1/2/15

Post by iLLmatic »

AmareIsGod wrote:It sounds like some of you just like anarchy and chaos, inviting that troll into any conversation. If this is a stance or demonstration of the right to freedom if speech, it makes no sense. Why infest our community in the slightest?
If we keep him in the General forum I see no issue.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

It would just alienate and cause quality posters here to avoid the General section. No big deal.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

JCSunsfan

Game Day: 76ers (4-26) @ Suns (18-16), Fri 1/2/15

Post by JCSunsfan »

Wow. The fact that Cubby was banned from this site is the reason I came here so many years ago. I remember the azcentral board mess. He literally ruined that whole board. I've been on message boards since there began to be such things and no one has ever come close to Cubby in sabatoge and stupidity. If anyone EVER EVER deserved to go to message board hell, it is him

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

iLLmatic wrote:
He's a legend in his own time...

CHARGE!!!
iLLmatic wrote:
He's a legend in his own mind...

CHARGE!!!
There, fixed for you.

carey

Post by carey »

You want to talk to Cubby make an account at Spurs Talk and talk to him there.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

carey wrote:You want to talk to Cubby make an account at Spurs Talk and talk to him there.
+2
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

SDC

Post by SDC »

Superbone wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:Big win is a big win! Wish the team would reward Len with a fucking touch from time to time. Ridiculous. 16 minutes isn't enough either, though I do understand resting those surgically repaired ankles as much as possible in what basically amounts to his full rookie campaign.
It was curious how he didn't play any more after his 2nd half starting stint.
remember when i said i wanted to see alex len be a go to guy during the summer league games? me wanting him to show us his scoring prowess inside the lane? it never happened because of his stupid fingers.

he may get the rebounds and the blocks, but i kinda already expected that to be his ceiling. but i also feared that bledsoe and thomas wont be looking to feed the ball to len in the post in the 4th, hence horny doesnt even bother playing him in the last few minutes of the game.

SDC

Post by SDC »

INFORMER wrote:
SDC wrote:awful game by Goran Dragic, 3-13. he's tired. if he tries to play for his national team again next year, trade his ass.
Was he worn out from national team play the other night when he scored 21 points on 58% and grabbed 8 rebounds?

Sometimes a bad shooting night is just a bad shooting night. And usually fatigued guards don't grab 10 rebounds.
i'm just channeling mark ceder...

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Cubby told a poster he should fuck his mother completely unprovoked and this was after being warned several times of his actions prior. He had many chances when he was posting here, more than I would give and he pissed them all away. He had time after time while he was here to be some sort of valuable poster and he did everything he could not to be.

Suns just got a much needed win and Len clearly outplayed Noel without even scoring, that's stuff we should be talking about, not about letting some horrible poster come back to be more horrible.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Phoenix219 wrote:
Superbone wrote:
iLLmatic wrote:In the General sub-forum at least. I see no issue with keeping him restricted from the site, people can use the ignore feature if they don't like what he says.
He's had plenty of chances.
None recently. He wasn't even badly behaved the 1 day he was allowed here. Confined to one thread, couldn't hurt anyone. He's repetetive and a but abrasive, but no worse then others. People are holding a 10+ year old grudge; Why not permit the possibility of growth?
You can visit him in his own habitat. No need to have him infest this place. Did you know that the whole reason phxsuns.net was originally created by Sose was to get away from him at AZCentral?
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
carey wrote:You want to talk to Cubby make an account at Spurs Talk and talk to him there.
+2
+3

"Be Legendary."

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

No shit, i've been around since the azcentral days.

Why would anyone avoid the General section if it was confined to a single thread? It really bothers people that much, that you can't just avoid one single solitary thread? I understand ALL of the history, and I understand why some people would want nothing to do with it - but between the ignore feature, and a single thread in the basement, how could that honestly hurt *anything* ? We owe our existence to him, in an odd way. That was 15 years ago, and we still have a thriving community. Hate him all you want, but credit where it is due. He obviously left a mark if we are still parroting his catch phrases, which is exactly where this conversation came from. Give him a dungeon.... ;p

and that particular line has been repeated so many times its an exaggerated catch phrase, a colorful way to tell someone to screw off. to him, its playful. are we so thin skinned?

TOO

Post by TOO »

Your infatuation is a different level of weird. :shock:

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

I do not understand why people would want to interact with Cubby.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Yup. He's not coming back here. I gave him a shot, and he cursed several people out and made taunting threads ripping on the Suns. I like the guy, but, if you want to speak with him, you can already do that over on SpursTalk.

Cap

Post by Cap »

I don't want him on this site.

EDC

Post by EDC »

Phoenix219 wrote:We owe our existence to him, in an odd way. That was 15 years ago, and we still have a thriving community. Hate him all you want, but credit where it is due.
What kind of fucked logic is that? Why don't you give the credit where it is due. To Sose for creating and maintaining the original board, all the posters for making it a community, and Mori for setting up this new board.

Trying to pretend some Laker troll is the reason we have a good community is just mind blowing.

Like others have said if you need him to tell you the Suns haven't won a championship yet you can go to general board over at spurstalk and wade through the shit.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Your infatuation is a different level of weird. :shock:
This.

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Cubby is pure poison. He is pure evil. His only goal is to piss off people. He is the entire reason this site exists. It was created to allow people a place to go to talk about the Suns without that Assbite gaining entrance and trying to ruin it for everybody. Anybody that wants him here either doesn't know him or loves chaos.look up troll in the dictionary and there is a picture of Cubby. No freaking way.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Oh yeah basketball. Len is really coming on. I agree with others that Len is being completely ignored in the post. He tries to get great position and they don't throw him the ball. He sets up for the pick and roll and instead of getting the ball on the roll to the basket it always goes someplace else. You can see the frustration on his face as he is repeatedly ignored. He has shown he has some moves and can shoot. Hey guys, he has earned a little respect don't you think? Get him the ball every once in a freaking while.