Jae Crowder trade request

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
INFORMER

Re: Jae Crowder trade request

Post by INFORMER »

Wish we could use Crowder to get Nnaji from Denver. Don't know if the Denver would bite though.
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Rockets- Shamet, Dario, Deni Avdija, 1st from Suns.

Wizards- Bogdanovic, John Collins, Kenyon Martin Jr.

Hawks- Crowder, Monte Morris, Will Barton, Taj Gibson, 2nd from Wizards

Suns- Eric Gordon, Kyle Kuzma

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Why would the hawks make that deal? I don’t think they’re going to just salary dump Collins and Bogi

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

Yeah, the Hawks give up two high-level starters and the best player they receive is Monte Morris?!

And who is starting at point guard for the Wizards after that deal? Delon Wright?!
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

If we're going full on fantasy trades..

Wizards: Chris Paul, Jae Crowder, 2024 unprotected Suns 1st round pick
Suns: Bradley Beal
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:08 pm

I almost feel dirty thinking that I would actually like this.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

JAKE_ROWDER

Post by JAKE_ROWDER »

JAE CROWDER WOULD TEAR IT UP ON THE WIZ.! LOVE IS LOVE.!!

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

JAKE_ROWDER wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:30 pm
JAE CROWDER WOULD TEAR IT UP ON THE WIZ.! LOVE IS LOVE.!!
Welcome to the message board Jae! Fit what it's worth, I'm all for you coming back to play. Let your current/former teammates know they're welcome to join in the discussion too! :lol:

JAKE_ROWDER

Post by JAKE_ROWDER »

DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN BOUT.! .. JUST A REGULAR SUNS FAN .. BUT MY GUY JAE BOSS 99 CAN TEAR IT UP.! SUNS BIG MISTAKE TAKIN HIM FOR GRANTED!. LOVE IS LOVE.!!

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Looking at some of the posts, I think that it is getting close to time we blow the team up. CP3 has overstayed his welcome at least from my point of view, and once he establishes that he can still play, we should get what we can for him. Focus on winning as many titles as possible during Booker's prime.

In this scenario, Bossman is salary filler, an expiring.

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

JAKE_ROWDER wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:13 pm
DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN BOUT.! .. JUST A REGULAR SUNS FAN .. BUT MY GUY JAE BOSS 99 CAN TEAR IT UP.! SUNS BIG MISTAKE TAKIN HIM FOR GRANTED!. LOVE IS LOVE.!!
Love it. Super cool that you're interacting with us fans. Just in case, I coach girls basketball and if you happen to find yourself in the Salt Lake City area, I think they'd love it if you came by and gave them a pep talk.

Also, would love to hear who your favorite teammate has been. Why? Any cool thing us Suns fans would like to know?

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:08 pm

I BELIEVE

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

wpmiller42 wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:48 pm
JAKE_ROWDER wrote:
Love it. Super cool that you're interacting with us fans. Just in case, I coach girls basketball and if you happen to find yourself in the Salt Lake City area, I think they'd love it if you came by and gave them a pep talk.

Also, would love to hear who your favorite teammate has been. Why? Any cool thing us Suns fans would like to know?
Ummmm…

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Shabazz wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:45 pm
wpmiller42 wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:48 pm
JAKE_ROWDER wrote:

Ummmm…
I suppose you're going to tell us there's no Santa either, 'Bazz!
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In case anyone is in doubt, I want to clarify that the account JAKE_ROWDER is a joke account and is not the real Jae Crowder. It's just for a laugh.

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:16 am
In case anyone is in doubt, I want to clarify that the account JAKE_ROWDER is a joke account and is not the real Jae Crowder. It's just for a laugh.
This is the saddest thing I've ever heard. I honestly thought it was him. The execution was perfect though! Like, would anyone be all that surprised if the real Jae Crowder (or any player really) infiltrated the site to defend themselves. I mean, most of us are advocating for adding a guy who uses a burner phone on twitter. :lol:

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

wpmiller42 wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:55 am
Mori Chu wrote:
This is the saddest thing I've ever heard. I honestly thought it was him. The execution was perfect though! Like, would anyone be all that surprised if the real Jae Crowder (or any player really) infiltrated the site to defend themselves. I mean, most of us are advocating for adding a guy who uses a burner phone on twitter. :lol:
If he did, I think he would make it less obvious. :lol:
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

wpmiller42 wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
Not your finest moment, wpmiller.

djy2j

Post by djy2j »

Six more days (hopefully). I think it's going to be a long six days because I anticipate a pretty rough patch for the Suns in that time. And if there isn't anything trade-wise I'm going to really question what Jones is doing because this team is depleted. Depletion leads to overworking players which leads to more injuries. I'm not worried about giving up the 24th pick or worse to get a player of impact. Crowder, Shamet, Saric is alot of salary. Make it happen.
The artist formerly known as Y2JJEDIPIMP on .net

"Just like Neal Armstrong I went to space and now I'm back..."

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

Shabazz wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:49 pm
wpmiller42 wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
Not your finest moment, wpmiller.
I bet there's a few players that read the site occasionally, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's been a couple over the years that have signed up for accounts. Mori might have a better idea though, or at least if there's anything blatantly suspicious.