Favorite Current Sun

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.

Who is your favorite sun currently on the roster?

Kieff
3%
P.J. Tucker
No votes
Len
37%
Bledsoe
13%
Warren
7%
Gerald Green
27%
Goodwin
3%
Knight
7%
Other
3%

Total votes: 30

Sunsfan4life

Favorite Current Sun

Post by Sunsfan4life »

It seems like 90% of the board had Dragic as there current favorite Sun (including yours truly)

So with him gone, I'm curious who you would call your current favorite suns player?
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

OE32

Re: Favorite Current Sun

Post by OE32 »

It's unanimous! :D

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

TBD
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Len, as of this moment. Like Informer, I'm closer to TBD. Need to see more of Knight.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Indy

Post by Indy »

Len

OE32

Post by OE32 »

Second favorite is Warren. The allure of the untapped potential....

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Len is my favorite for a few reasons.
1. I think he still has the highest ceiling and the best shot at being an all-NBA center.
2. Also, he was my pick as the best in his draft and where the Suns were picking at the time. He took a lot of heat by Suns fans who thought it was an absolute disaster of a pick for varying reasons. I still see him as just beginning the growth process and could see him make some other big steps in the coming years as he gets stronger and more experienced.
3. Love that he doesn't back down, isn't afraid of anyone, takes challenges, and has a little bit of a nasty streak.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

OE32

Post by OE32 »

In2ition wrote:Len is my favorite for a few reasons.
1. I think he still has the highest ceiling and the best shot at being an all-NBA center.
2. Also, he was my pick as the best in his draft and where the Suns were picking at the time. He took a lot of heat by Suns fans who thought it was an absolute disaster of a pick for varying reasons. I still see him as just beginning the growth process and could see him make some other big steps in the coming years as he gets stronger and more experienced.
3. Love that he doesn't back down, isn't afraid of anyone, takes challenges, and has a little bit of a nasty streak.
Totally with you, In2.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

<----------------- This Guy

carey

Post by carey »

Gerald Green with Len a close second. I think Green has been really professional this year being yanked in and out of the lineup. If he didn't make such doofus mistakes sometimes he'd be up there on my all-time Suns list. I just love his athleticism, his shooting ability.... though you guys know it isn't knew I was suggesting we sign him when he was a FA with the Nets after he initially made his comeback.

It will eventually be Len though. If the kid stays healthy I think he's going to be extremely good.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

The Bobster

Post by The Bobster »

Len.
Author of The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts
Available from Scarecrow Press at - https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780810890695

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

TBD is fair.

Love Len, but I am a guard and I think my favorite player will always be a guard or swingman (like Warren). KJ/Marbury/Trix(pre-bitchfest)/Nash/Dragic and now Well....we'll see. Not really emtionally attahced to any player right now...would prob pick Bledsoe or Warren. I do think Archie is a really nice kid though and hope he turns out to be great for the suns.
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Its funny had dragic been dealt last yr I'm pretty sure P.J. Tucker would win this poll in a landslide.

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

carey wrote:Gerald Green
Wow. I did not see that coming. Nice to see some love for Green.

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

Sunsfan4life wrote: Love Len, but I am a guard and I think my favorite player will always be a guard or swingman (like Warren). KJ/Marbury/Trix(pre-bitchfest)/Nash/Dragic and now Well....we'll see.
You liked Marbury?!

carey

Post by carey »

INFORMER wrote:
carey wrote:Gerald Green
Wow. I did not see that coming. Nice to see some love for Green.
You don't remember I used to make trade proposals to acquire him like once a week on the old board? He's so fun to watch and by all accounts is a really good guy. I don't think he's in the front office's plans after this year but things can change... quickly as we've seen.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

INFORMER wrote:
Sunsfan4life wrote: Love Len, but I am a guard and I think my favorite player will always be a guard or swingman (like Warren). KJ/Marbury/Trix(pre-bitchfest)/Nash/Dragic and now Well....we'll see.
You liked Marbury?!
I was like 10 at the time cut me a break haha. I loved him during the 2003 season, even got his jersey. I still kinda feel bad for him because Something is clearly not right in his head and am happy he's having success in china. Although that Maarbury trade was probabaly the best suns trade made in the last 15 years. Without that you don't get SSOL.

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

carey wrote:Gerald Green with Len a close second. I think Green has been really professional this year being yanked in and out of the lineup. If he didn't make such doofus mistakes sometimes he'd be up there on my all-time Suns list. I just love his athleticism, his shooting ability.... though you guys know it isn't knew I was suggesting we sign him when he was a FA with the Nets after he initially made his comeback.

It will eventually be Len though. If the kid stays healthy I think he's going to be extremely good.
This is where I am.

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

Sunsfan4life wrote:
INFORMER wrote:
You liked Marbury?!
I was like 10 at the time cut me a break haha.
:lol:

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

I love when Green mean mugs and by all accounts his personality his very friendly and fun loving. But out of everyone on the court he drives me the most nuts because I think his Bball IQ is so low.