Game Day: Suns (8-9) @ Nets (4-13), Tues 12/1/15

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: Game Day: Suns (8-9) @ Nets (4-13), Tues 12/1/15

Post by Superbone »

Hey, AIG, sorry for channeling your schtick last night. It's catchy.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Schtick away my good friend! Hope all is well in Temecula and The Show 2016 development is going along smoothly, you audio capturing beast you! :)
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

AmareIsGod wrote:I know some of us like to bash on Markieff, many of you more than others (I try and keep it at a minimum), but we do quickly overlook some of the things he does contribute positively to our team around minutes he's not on the floor. Last night he was on the court for 28 minutes meaning he sacrificed 20 minutes to his teammates to give effort and try to win the game. It's things like this that require reverse analytics that get missed or overlooked by us as fans sometimes. To every minute you aren't on the court, this Bud's for you Keef, you unselfish son of a bitch.
I'd like him to be unselfish for 48 minutes a game.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:Schtick away my good friend! Hope all is well in Temecula and The Show 2016 development is going along smoothly, you audio capturing beast you! :)
Ha! Thanks. :D You mentioned that you're moving. Where are you going?

"Be Legendary."

pickle

Post by pickle »

This game was missing from the Chinese internet again. This is two out of three games already.

Thanks for the analysis on Len, OE, I was pretty excited to see that box score but wondered if the on court product reflect the dominance.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Superbone wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:Schtick away my good friend! Hope all is well in Temecula and The Show 2016 development is going along smoothly, you audio capturing beast you! :)
Eugene Oregon! One of our main locations for work is in Springfield, about 5-10 minutes away. I was there for the first time 3 weeks ago working with my team on some development and a few other things. Loved being face to face with the team (been remote in Tucson as the only person on my team in Tucson the past 10 months), many of which are my age with a lot of the same interests. Loved how green it was. The ocean is an hour away. Seattle is 5 hours away. Portland 2 hours. I'm born and raised in AZ, 32 years now, and I don't have any kids or a wife. I think it would be a fantastic opportunity for a year (or more). No obligations or pressures to be there (I thankfully have a job that is in high demand). Think it would be a great way to maybe find myself and grow a little bit. Sure, my parents and siblings are here. But we're an extremely tight nit group. They'd love an excuse to finally get out of AZ from time to time and come see some place new and visit me.

And hell, if I don't like it, I move back in a year :)
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Eugene Oregon! One of our main locations for work is in Springfield, about 5-10 minutes away. I was there for the first time 3 weeks ago working with my team on some development and a few other things. Loved being face to face with the team (been remote in Tucson as the only person on my team in Tucson the past 10 months), many of which are my age with a lot of the same interests. Loved how green it was. The ocean is an hour away. Seattle is 5 hours away. Portland 2 hours. I'm born and raised in AZ, 32 years now, and I don't have any kids or a wife. I think it would be a fantastic opportunity for a year (or more). No obligations or pressures to be there (I thankfully have a job that is in high demand). Think it would be a great way to maybe find myself and grow a little bit. Sure, my parents and siblings are here. But we're an extremely tight nit group. They'd love an excuse to finally get out of AZ from time to time and come see some place new and visit me.

And hell, if I don't like it, I move back in a year :)
It's going to be good for you to experience a new state for a bit and hang out with your peers. I lived in Washington state for four years. It's going to be a great change of pace for you.

"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Thanks Bone. We've got to get together for some beers someday.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

I know with Mori being out in Seattle, I'll definitely have to put a few down with him as well in the near future.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:Thanks Bone. We've got to get together for some beers someday.
One day it will happen!

"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

AmareIsGod wrote:I know with Mori being out in Seattle, I'll definitely have to put a few down with him as well in the near future.
He is at Stanford, I believe.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

AmareIsGod wrote:I know with Mori being out in Seattle, I'll definitely have to put a few down with him as well in the near future.
I live in Santa Clara, CA now (southern SF Bay area). But I still get up to Seattle a few times a year because the wife's family all lives there.