Welcome to the new site!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
JeffreyLee

Re: Welcome to the new site!

Post by JeffreyLee »

iLLmatic wrote:Thanks for getting this site up Mori, I appreciate having .NET back. I know a lot of old .NETTERs were over on Real GM so maybe a post over there would spread the news. I found out from Mori by visiting Spurs Talk.
mori, can any of us help finacially? Im glad you made this site and bought the domain name. We all owe you a huge thanks. I would like to help if your ok with it.
You sold me two quier giraffes

carrrnuttt

Post by carrrnuttt »

Glad to have found this place (again?)!

Ironically, it was an invite to come here to Cubby on Spurstalk that led me here.

I kept phxsuns.net on my bookmarks bar until this weekend, when I signed up here. I was hoping until the very end that Sose would get it back on, especially with the season the Suns are having.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to volunteer my time, if you need help managing the more technical side of things. I'm a Software Engineer by title and a Web Developer by trade. PHP's not my particular strength, but I've dabbled in it and I used to run my own automotive-related VB forum several years ago.

Xylus

Post by Xylus »

Mori, thanks a lot for the invite. Any reason to get out of Spurstalk...

EDC

Post by EDC »

Xylus wrote:Mori, thanks a lot for the invite. Any reason to get out of Spurstalk...
The NBA forum over there use to be a semi decent place to check out from time to time. It is a shame what happened to it.

dragickingdom

Post by dragickingdom »

Good to see that a site was put back up. Too bad Sose wasn't able to get the old one up but this is pretty darn cool. realgm gets a little old after a while with all of the "white noise". Sometimes I go fishing for stuff worth reading but it's really hard when you have posters that keep posting dumb pictures rather then talking about our beloved Suns.

Cheers and thanks a lot for the new site, looks great!!!

TOO

Post by TOO »

dragickingdom wrote:Good to see that a site was put back up. Too bad Sose wasn't able to get the old one up but this is pretty darn cool. realgm gets a little old after a while with all of the "white noise". Sometimes I go fishing for stuff worth reading but it's really hard when you have posters that keep posting dumb pictures rather then talking about our beloved Suns.

Cheers and thanks a lot for the new site, looks great!!!
That was the 1st complaint I had there, it was not well received lol.

Culburn369

Post by Culburn369 »

I'm gonna gives ya's another chance to make me welcome, provide me a place at the adults table and not throw me out into the cold.

You do need some tough love, though, and I shall provide that. You don't get to O & 45 without being soft & fun loving. And you people loves you some fun. I'll toughen ya's up. Make ya hard & fit. And if you & your people don't mention the "f" word I promise not to take the light rail to Tempe and shoot the first dog I see.

- "I just want us to have fun, Dan (Bickley). Do things the right way. Not do things the wrong way. Never cross against the light and never cut in line at the Circle K. Do that and send Donough the list of gay bars in the Metro area and I'm happy."

- Lon Babby on .620

carey

Post by carey »

I see you can't even stick to your word. You schtick is tired. Go away.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Culburn369

Post by Culburn369 »

carey wrote:I see you can't even stick to your word. You schtick is tired. Go away.
Ring, and I'll disappear. Otherwise, I'm making myself to home.

No, seriously, Dan Humphries & I keep in contact and he asked me to bolster this place, put a foot in a few keesters, light a few fires, ying a couple a yangs, bust a couple a nuts. You know, just plain FUN. You know all about (fun).

When ya gonna get serious, cast off fun and pass that Old Maid card down to the next in line? 45 years is long enough, eh?

EDC

Post by EDC »

I dunno I think the stress of being 8 and a half games back is starting to show. I really wouldn't worry too much about it Culburn. I have faith your guys and Coach D can make a final push to the top. Bright days ahead.

Culburn369

Post by Culburn369 »

EDC wrote:I dunno I think the stress of being 8 and a half games back is starting to show. I really wouldn't worry too much about it Culburn. I have faith your guys and Coach D can make a final push to the top. Bright days ahead.
Don't be purposely obtuse. I'll cast you down with the sodomites. You'll think a train whistled thru your innards.

EDC

Post by EDC »

Culburn369 wrote:
EDC wrote:I dunno I think the stress of being 8 and a half games back is starting to show. I really wouldn't worry too much about it Culburn. I have faith your guys and Coach D can make a final push to the top. Bright days ahead.
Don't be purposely obtuse. I'll cast you down with the sodomites. You'll think a train whistled thru your innards.
You have to be excited about the big game at the end of the month to determine the tie breaker. Should be a good one.

Xylus

Post by Xylus »

Cubby, you just can't quit me, can you

Culburn369

Post by Culburn369 »

^^^Hell, no. I was unjustly locked out of Sose's Joint after I initiated the construction of that building.

I've been waiting to resurrect. I have risen.

I survived all those humps that said I was dead, said I'd never be allowed back in.

[[[And when I reach the other side
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
But I will remain
And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again...]]]

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Culburn369 wrote:I'm gonna gives ya's another chance to make me welcome, provide me a place at the adults table and not throw me out into the cold.
We don't need any chances, thanks.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Cubby is just salty because his Lakers are in the gutter and won't be out for a good long while. Laker fans will tell you they are glad Dwight Howard left, but, they're bitter as all hell over it. They are mostly reduced to trolling and deflection as they scurry around like rats on the other message boards. Rough year to be a Laker fan.

Cubster, why not just be a Suns fan until this Laker drought blows over? Give us a few years of love; we won't judge ya. Then when your Lakers buy themselves another all-star starting lineup in a few years, you can jump ship.

dragickingdom

Post by dragickingdom »

Mori Chu wrote:Cubster, why not just be a Suns fan until this Laker drought blows over? Give us a few years of love; we won't judge ya. Then when your Lakers buy themselves another all-star starting lineup in a few years, you can jump ship.
That made me smile. Thank you.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I saw bobster on ASFN yesterday. He had just created his first two posts on the site. I sent him a PM to come join us here but I have yet to hear from him.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Charlie Smithy!

Post by Charlie Smithy! »

Superbone wrote:I saw bobster on ASFN yesterday. He had just created his first two posts on the site. I sent him a PM to come join us here but I have yet to hear from him.
Make a topic on the site itself if you have to! Haha! :mrgreen:

I've also seen him on Dbacks Bullpen Forum as well.

The Bobster

Post by The Bobster »

Superbone wrote:I saw bobster on ASFN yesterday. He had just created his first two posts on the site. I sent him a PM to come join us here but I have yet to hear from him.
And here I am.

Thanks for the head's up!
Author of The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts
Available from Scarecrow Press at - https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780810890695