Game Day: Suns (8-10) @ Pistons (9-9), Wed 12/2/15

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
djy2j

Re: Game Day: Suns (8-10) @ Pistons (9-9), Wed 12/2/15

Post by djy2j »

Ring_Wanted wrote:Detroit gets: Kieff, Bojan Bogdanovic.

Brooklyn gets: Reggie Bullock, 2ndR from PHX (the one we got for Marcus), trade exception.

Phoenix gets: 2016 lotto protected 1stR from Pistons, Jodie Meeks (injuried foot, 6M+ next season), Joel Anthony (2.5M expiring).
Hard to gauge what Morris is worth right now but i shuddered to think that this was all. Not coming down on your trade proposal but yeeesh that is a load of hot steamy garbage if that's all we can get for him. Like I said, I have no better trade idea but that's scary.
The artist formerly known as Y2JJEDIPIMP on .net

"Just like Neal Armstrong I went to space and now I'm back..."

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

Maybe that's why he is still on the roster.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Ring_Wanted wrote:Maybe that's why he is still on the roster.
Exactly. And I am sure sitting him will only drop that value. This is what happens when you invest in knuckle heads...

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

We need to plant some seeds with DeMarcus and get him to force a trade here. It's only a matter of time before he wants out and if we can send out Kieff, Archie and even Len I'd make the deal. Boogie and his two Kentucky guards, move TJ or Booker to the 3 and then Tyson. Keep Leuer and Teletovic for as backup 4/5s that can stretch the floor.

Cap

Post by Cap »

The combination of his shitty play this season and the uncertainty over his legal troubles makes him tough to move. We'll probably move him next summer, after the legal case is resolved.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

ShelC wrote:We need to plant some seeds with DeMarcus and get him to force a trade here. It's only a matter of time before he wants out and if we can send out Kieff, Archie and even Len I'd make the deal. Boogie and his two Kentucky guards, move TJ or Booker to the 3 and then Tyson. Keep Leuer and Teletovic for as backup 4/5s that can stretch the floor.
Then we should steal Coach Calipari from Kentucky to coach the team and just officially become the Phoenix Kentucky Wildcats.