Fandom Map

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Mori Chu

Re: Fandom Map

Post by Mori Chu »

The WA fans are furious about losing their Sonics. Most of them refuse to follow the nba until Seattle gets a team again. Or the rest begrudgingly root for the Blazers.

pickle

Post by pickle »

that's an interesting mentality... as a fan, i've moved around a fair bit since my phoenix days, but i still follow the suns and only the suns (for basketball anyway). i guess it's not quite the same when the team moves though. if the suns moved away i think i would still be a diehard fan. i may feel somewhat insulted but i would still root for the team...

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

You moving yourself isn't the same as the team being stolen away. It's like the difference between breaking up with your high school girlfriend because you got into different colleges, and breaking up with your high school girlfriend because she cheated on you with the whole rugby team.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

The Whole rugby team? Wow
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Maybe we could work things out if it was just one or two rugby players but the whole rugby team? Yeah, we would totally be over after that. There has got to be some sort of line in the sand that says after "x" amount rugby players there is no more working things out.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Wally_West wrote:Maybe we could work things out if it was just one or two rugby players but the whole rugby team? Yeah, we would totally be over after that. There has got to be some sort of line in the sand that says after "x" amount rugby players there is no more working things out.
LOL, unless you're into that. I have a feeling that someone might be speaking from experience.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

In2ition wrote:
Wally_West wrote:Maybe we could work things out if it was just one or two rugby players but the whole rugby team? Yeah, we would totally be over after that. There has got to be some sort of line in the sand that says after "x" amount rugby players there is no more working things out.
LOL, unless you're into that. I have a feeling that someone might be speaking from experience.
Priscilla knows what she did!