Game Day: Clippers (5-3) @ Suns (3-4), Thurs 11/12/15

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
JCSunsfan

Re: Game Day: Clippers (5-3) @ Suns (3-4), Thurs 11/12/15

Post by JCSunsfan »

Superbone wrote:What do you think about no etiquette Teletovic nailing a 3 with less than 24 seconds on the shot clock at the end of the game? Even our 19 year old rookie Booker was smart enough not to take the shot in spite of the fact he didn't get to shoot all night. Austin Rivers was letting Teletovic know about it.
Its no big deal. He is just trying to develop some rhythm that he has been lacking so far this season. Its not like he was trying to run up the score, he was just working on his game.

azsportsfan

Post by azsportsfan »

carey wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Nodack wrote:I have the DVR set for FOX sports games and not TNT and missed the game. Figures, they beat the Clippers and I miss it. Not sure about the arena thing. Real sold out games look like nobody is there right after half time because everybody is in line at concessions.
If you kept up with my game day threads you would have seen it was on TNT! :P Yeah, usually when they show the announcers it is before the game or at half time when everybody is at concessions.
Or the first post on the news thread for the week where I list if it is on national t.v. Be ready for Saturday's game as it is on NBATv!
Should be on FSAZ as well, as that is where NBATv will grab its broadcast. At least that is usually what happens.

azsportsfan

Post by azsportsfan »

I was chuckling when Reggie Miller said during the game "The Clippers are the one team that complains about EVERY call. And I was a complainer." So true. Case in point - the play where Bledsoe got to the lob pass before Rivers, tipped it out of bounds, and then collided with Rivers, Rivers and the Clippers bench were screaming for a foul. I would say Rivers fouled Bled, since Bled got there first. :roll:

Cap

Post by Cap »

After all the crap we've been giving AASE, he busts out with 37p/22fga on national TV and nobody's here to talk about it as it's happening. We're worse than the lame crowd at the games.

Bledsoe neared a 4D: 26p/11r/9a/8t. He's really been something to watch these last couple of games. Starting to look like a real point guard.

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Have we shortened Knights name? haha. I haven't been around much.
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

After all the crap we've been giving AASE, he busts out with 37p/22fga on national TV and nobody's here to talk about it as it's happening. We're worse than the lame crowd at the games.
They'd be here if he were 3-13 with 6 TOs and we lost.

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Haters gonna Hate.

Knight shoulda went all Kirk Cousins on everyone last night

"You Like that.....YOU LIKE THAT!!!"
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Yep, I was thinking on my way in to work today that I've got to give Bleds some props. I've been as hard on him as anybody but he's really been a different player this year so far. His shot is looking good and he's making some nice passes.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Sunsfan4life wrote:Have we shortened Knights name? haha. I haven't been around much.
That's cap's, Almost an All-Star in the East.

"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Did you guys notice Weems wasn't the first one off the bench last night? In fact, he was one of the last to come off the bench.

"Be Legendary."

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Two games in a row.

Cap

Post by Cap »

For now, H seems to have settled on Price-Goodwin as the second unit backcourt, assuming Price doesn't have to miss time for his concussion. If Price can't go, maybe Booker will get a look, assuming he can go.

Also, if Price is out, are we going to see backcourts like Goodwin-Booker or Goodwin-Weems, or will we stagger the starters to keep one of them on court all the time?

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

Sometime, the coaching staff should consider starting Weems or Teletovic in the second half to see how either can play in extended minutes, and not just coming off the bench at the end of a quarter or garbage time.
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I watch a lot of games on about 1/2 hour to 1 hour delay on my DVR, so I can't read the game day thread because I don't want spoilers. But I'm definitely watching and usually have thoughts after the game.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Superbone wrote:Yep, I was thinking on my way in to work today that I've got to give Bleds some props. I've been as hard on him as anybody but he's really been a different player this year so far. His shot is looking good and he's making some nice passes.
We might have to start calling him AASW ;)

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

The Almost All-Stars!

Indy

Post by Indy »

Mori Chu wrote:
I watch a lot of games on about 1/2 hour to 1 hour delay on my DVR, so I can't read the game day thread because I don't want spoilers. But I'm definitely watching and usually have thoughts after the game.
Exactly. If I start watching when the game is at half-time, I usually catch up with real-time right near the end. So I almost always avoid this place during games.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Indy wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
Exactly. If I start watching when the game is at half-time, I usually catch up with real-time right near the end. So I almost always avoid this place during games.
Same.

carey

Post by carey »

You all suck.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Cap

Post by Cap »

What's with the screaming guy in the banana costume?