Brandon Knight Torn ACL - Entire 2017-2018 Season in Jeopardy

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Split T

Re: Brandon Knight Torn ACL - Entire 2017-2018 Season in Jeopardy

Post by Split T »

I don't pretend to know anything about what goes on off court in the NBA, but this is weird to me. We always hear about what a great guy Bled is and he's a character guy and a leader, but then he's friends with all these NBA villains like Cousins and LBJ
LBJ is really only a villain because he's the best player. He's not a bad character person at all. Cousins is not a leader and is immature, but I think his character issues are overblown. bled also went to college with him and both are from Alabama I believe. Not hard to see why they are friends.

Cap

Post by Cap »

O_Gardino wrote:
Split T wrote:
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Split T wrote:Depending on what happens this summer with Bled/Kyrie I think we'll make a play for Lebron/PG-13/Cousins next year
There is absolutely no way that will happen.
You don't think we'll try to sign one of those guys? Chances of LeBron or George signing are almost zero, but Cousins is a possibility. I think he probably stays in New Orleans, but he is good friends with Bledsoe.
I don't pretend to know anything about what goes on off court in the NBA, but this is weird to me. We always hear about what a great guy Bled is and he's a character guy and a leader, but then he's friends with all these NBA villains like Cousins and LBJ.
He's been here a long time and hasn't been a problem. That's what makes him a character guy.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

O_Gardino wrote:
Split T wrote:
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Split T wrote:Depending on what happens this summer with Bled/Kyrie I think we'll make a play for Lebron/PG-13/Cousins next year
There is absolutely no way that will happen.
You don't think we'll try to sign one of those guys? Chances of LeBron or George signing are almost zero, but Cousins is a possibility. I think he probably stays in New Orleans, but he is good friends with Bledsoe.
I don't pretend to know anything about what goes on off court in the NBA, but this is weird to me. We always hear about what a great guy Bled is and he's a character guy and a leader, but then he's friends with all these NBA villains like Cousins and LBJ.
I understand that they are thought of as villains by a lot of NBA fans, but everyone who knows them says they are awesome dudes.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

Whats the point of giving James Jones a job if you can't try to get Lebron?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Furlanfufi wrote:Whats the point of giving James Jones a job if you can't try to get Lebron?
So that Lebron can gauge the availability of the Cavs being able to get Josh Jackson in a Kyrie trade of course.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Furlanfufi wrote:Whats the point of giving James Jones a job if you can't try to get Lebron?
So that Lebron can gauge the availability of the Cavs being able to get Josh Jackson in a Kyrie trade of course.
Are you saying we've got a mole in our organization?
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Leaks! Find the leakers!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Are you saying we've got a mole in our organization?
Haha, I was kidding, but that is the rumor that happened.

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

ShelC wrote:Leaks! Find the leakers!
F*** the L**kers!
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I heard that James Jones disclosed the Suns 2017-18 roster, which is a FELONY. I will be reporting this to the @FBI.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:I heard that James Jones disclosed the Suns 2017-18 roster, which is a FELONY. I will be reporting this to the @FBI.
What are you talking about?

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Cap wrote:
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:I heard that James Jones disclosed the Suns 2017-18 roster, which is a FELONY. I will be reporting this to the @FBI.
What are you talking about?
+?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

You guys haven't been keeping up on the latest WH drama and leaks....

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

Build a wall around Phoenix to keep enemies out and secrets in.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan