Game Day: Clippers (5-3) @ Suns (3-4), Thurs 11/12/15

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
pickle

Re: Game Day: Clippers (5-3) @ Suns (3-4), Thurs 11/12/15

Post by pickle »

i'm super impressed with the shooting performance that knight put up, but honestly the more games i watch the more i understand why everyone's so disappointed with him. i don't get how these professional athletes don't know to work on specific areas in their game to help improve their overall on-court impact. for instance, i think brandon knight's game would improve by leaps and bounds if he worked on his handles (someone mentioned this before). also given that he is in this two pg lineup and isn't always going to shoot off the dribble, how about working on his conditioning to play a kyle korver type game? or the mid range bomber from detroit... what's his name... ugh.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
After all the crap we've been giving AASE, he busts out with 37p/22fga on national TV and nobody's here to talk about it as it's happening. We're worse than the lame crowd at the games.
I watch a lot of games on about 1/2 hour to 1 hour delay on my DVR, so I can't read the game day thread because I don't want spoilers. But I'm definitely watching and usually have thoughts after the game.
Exactly. If I start watching when the game is at half-time, I usually catch up with real-time right near the end. So I almost always avoid this place during games.
Yup.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Cap wrote:What's with the screaming guy in the banana costume?
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

28 million views.