NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals 2017

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Shabazz

Re: NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals

Post by Shabazz »

That was a fun game.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I missed it due to a late work night, argh. Sounds like it was a good one. Worth watching on replay despite knowing the score?

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

I'd say so. The 3rd and 4th qtrs were good. IT4 is a stud. Probably my favorite player in the league right now. Wish we had the foresight to keep him and build around him. Not sure anyone really did. Not even Boston.

Indy

Post by Indy »

ShelC wrote:I'd say so. The 3rd and 4th qtrs were good. IT4 is a stud. Probably my favorite player in the league right now. Wish we had the foresight to keep him and build around him. Not sure anyone really did. Not even Boston.
I think he is so hard to build around, that it would be crazy to try.

Mori Chu

Re: NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals 2017

Post by Mori Chu »

I am glad he's such a stud in Boston, and I don't miss him.

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

Indy wrote:
ShelC wrote:I'd say so. The 3rd and 4th qtrs were good. IT4 is a stud. Probably my favorite player in the league right now. Wish we had the foresight to keep him and build around him. Not sure anyone really did. Not even Boston.
They have a #1 pick now to go for it. George (with an agreement to re-sign) and a strong rebounder via a third team (Drummond?), for instance. They have the assets to go for it, the wins to pick up the attention of stars and the city/history to generate interest.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Ring_Wanted wrote:
Indy wrote:
They have a #1 pick now to go for it. George (with an agreement to re-sign) and a strong rebounder via a third team (Drummond?), for instance. They have the assets to go for it, the wins to pick up the attention of stars and the city/history to generate interest.
Do you think they trade it?

Mori Chu

Re: NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals 2017

Post by Mori Chu »

I don't think Drummond would actually help them. In the 2017-18 NBA, you'd much rather have a center who can shoot 3s and FTs, like Horford.

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

Indy wrote:
Ring_Wanted wrote:
Indy wrote:
Do you think they trade it?
If they can get say a committed George plus a relevant big man (not necessarily Drummond)? I'd really consider it. I know I'd see what's out there given that I already have an ECF team.