2017-18 Attendance

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
DrSublime

2017-18 Attendance

Post by DrSublime »

General question for everyone - who's all going to the game tonight? or any this year.
I'll be at the home opener, then again at the Lakers game on Friday and the Kings game on Monday. That's the 1st 3 home games. For me this is a huge leap.
While I'm not expecting wins I'm all in this year for attending games and I have not been in recent years. Here's what's changed my mind

1) They should be fun and even if they loose, exciting to watch.

2) They got rid of those terrible uniforms.

3) The timeline is a nice story line for a young team, I can get on board with that (cant get on board w/ Warrick/Childress etc type of years again)

4) Booker, Jackson, Chriss, Bender, Ulis, Williams, Warren, Len, Jones Jr. and even the older guys like Dudley, Chandler and Bledsoe, I'm interested and invested in the players.
GO SUNS!
~~~~~

OE32

Re: 2017-18 Attendance

Post by OE32 »

I'll attend when I'm in town. Should happen twice this year - once in a couple weeks and the other around Christmas. I'll also attend when the visit the closest NBA city to me - Milwaukee. I look forward to the day when those seats are expensive because of how big a road draw the Suns are.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I will probably go to a Suns @ Warriors game this season in the Bay Area, where I live. Wish I could come to a game at home in Phoenix, but that's harder. My parents now live back in Tucson again, so there may come a time where I get to visit AZ and come to a game. If so, maybe we can get some people together and watch it.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I'll be at our road games in Brooklyn and New York at the end of the month. I'll also be watching every game on TV as usual.
"Be Legendary."