Bledsoe wants out!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Split T

Re: Bledsoe wants out!

Post by Split T »

Mudiay actually looking pretty good this year. Had 15/7/5 tonight against the warriors.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Split T wrote:Mudiay actually looking pretty good this year. Had 15/7/5 tonight against the warriors.
I'm warming to the idea of him. It just takes PGs longer to "get it" in this league.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Shabazz wrote:
Split T wrote:Mudiay actually looking pretty good this year. Had 15/7/5 tonight against the warriors.
I'm warming to the idea of him. It just takes PGs longer to "get it" in this league.
Ya me too. I'm willing to give him a chance. I'd do Mudiay/Arthur/protected 1st for Bled

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

As Mudiay continues to play better, I'm sure Denver is reconsidering.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

TOO

Post by TOO »

Mudiay stinks, y'all are crazy.
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

Uncle_Gene

Post by Uncle_Gene »

O_Gardino wrote:The next GM here will be James Jones.

I think I can live without that for a while yet.
Knowing the Suns track record, that just might happen. ;)
Phoenix Suns 2023-24NBA Champions !

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Would much rather have Elfrid Payton from ORL than Mudiay.

JCSunsfan

Post by JCSunsfan »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:Would much rather have Elfrid Payton from ORL than Mudiay.
Don’t know if I could handle looking at that hair.

JCSunsfan

Post by JCSunsfan »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Mudiay stinks, y'all are crazy.
Bledsoe is so much better.

It really is unprofessional to try to force your way out like this.

Hermen

Post by Hermen »

JCSunsfan wrote:
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:Would much rather have Elfrid Payton from ORL than Mudiay.
Don’t know if I could handle looking at that hair.
Him and Isaac are a natural fit, would be a shame to separate them.

TOO

Post by TOO »

No thanks on him as well. PG's who can't shoot a 3 or FT's are not high on my list unless they do other things at a very high level. Mudiay and Payton are just run of the mill disappointments for me. Would've fit well in the Earl era.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

https://twitter.com/Mike_Schmitz/status/927238601405956096

Split T

Post by Split T »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:
No thanks on him as well. PG's who can't shoot a 3 or FT's are not high on my list unless they do other things at a very high level. Mudiay and Payton are just run of the mill disappointments for me. Would've fit well in the Earl era.
As the post above notes, Mudiay has been shooting much better this year. I'm not a huge fan, he's still a Bledsoe style PG, but he's big and athletic and has some playmaking potential. I feel better about having that style PG now that Booker is establishing himself as our lead guard. If we acquire him, he'd already know his place and wouldn't be able to dominate the ball or he'd get pulled.

I'm not super thrilled about him, but he better than nothing. And much better than the crap Milwaukee is offering. If we can get Brogdon or Ntilikina, by all means, take that. But it doesn't appear those offers are coming.

carey

Post by carey »

What about Dinwiddie from Brooklyn?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

carey wrote:What about Dinwiddie from Brooklyn?
I was impressed with his play in their game against us. Also, the Nets fans really like him and were yelling to put him back in the game.
"Be Legendary."

Split T

Post by Split T »

carey wrote:What about Dinwiddie from Brooklyn?

He's interesting. Kinda similar to Brogdon. Honestly I don't know a ton about him, but he's playing well this year and shooting well from deep. How is he as a defender?

My other question is whether Brooklyn would be interested in Bledsoe. Bledsoe could play next to Russell. But I think Brooklyn is happy with Russell at PG and happy letting him grow in that role. I don't think adding Bledsoe is what they are looking for.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

BK would have no interest in Bledsoe.

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

Split T wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Split T wrote:Problem will be keeping him now that Bledsoe wants out. I think I pass on cousins.
Unless he doesn't commit to resigning this offseason, I think passing on Cousins is insane.

I have no way of knowing this, but I also think we could've had a better deal for Sacramento had they not refused to trade him within the division.
Boogie and Bledsoe are best buddies. You don't replace a tumor with a cancer if you're concerned with chemistry. That would be a nightmare situation.

Cousins should be considered an MVP candidate so far. I'm not in the camp that thinks he's a "cancer", either. He has a temper, but he's not actively destroying his teams from within.
I'm a big cousins fan. I just think we missed our opportunity. At the beginning of the year I was all for making a run at cousins at the trade deadline or free agency, but I don't think he'll commit to us with Bledsoe gone.
I don't want to break the bank for a big guy who has never won 35 games in a season. His playoff drought is as long as the Sun's. 7 years, and he hasn't been close to .500.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

TOO

Post by TOO »

Shabazz wrote:

https://twitter.com/Mike_Schmitz/status/927238601405956096

So, if he played 40min per, which nobody does, he'd be akin to our very own Eric Bledsoe(who everyone hates)... Mudiay is also shooting 40% overall, I'm supposed to think he's improved his shooting based on 24 3pt attempts 10 games into a season? Yeah, no. Pass, he stinks. I might actually check out on the season if we trade for this bum.

You guys complain about Bledsoe and Knight, and some want this clown? Unbelievable to me.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/833868001

Latest update I've seen. As for the trade scenarios , I still can't see myself changing my stance on Mudiay or Drummond even if he's actually hitting FTs so far this year
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)