Earl Watson Fired

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Indy

Re: Earl Watson Fired

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Superbone wrote:
JCSunsfan wrote:I want to just go on record. For the most part Earl is a classy guy. That stunt he pulled about two weeks to turn it around was a problem. But otherwise, he is a good guy. I just don't think he is that good of a coach. He is not a high school or college coach. He is not here to mold men. He is here to develop players. There is a difference.
+1
I second this with a +1
Well, he was doing a shitty job of that too.

JCSunsfan

Post by JCSunsfan »

Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Superbone wrote:
JCSunsfan wrote:I want to just go on record. For the most part Earl is a classy guy. That stunt he pulled about two weeks to turn it around was a problem. But otherwise, he is a good guy. I just don't think he is that good of a coach. He is not a high school or college coach. He is not here to mold men. He is here to develop players. There is a difference.
+1
I second this with a +1
Well, he was doing a s*** job of that too.
"Dig Up Old Threads Week"?

Indy

Post by Indy »

JCSunsfan wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Superbone wrote:
+1
I second this with a +1
Well, he was doing a s*** job of that too.
"Dig Up Old Threads Week"?
Finally catching up on unread threads while I was traveling so much in Q4