Free - SUNS v LAKERS 4 tix

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
DrSublime

Free - SUNS v LAKERS 4 tix

Post by DrSublime »

I have 4 free tickets ($63 face value per ticket) - I'm not gonna be able to make the game
section 215 row 3 seats 17,18,19,20

1st come 1st served - I'll email you the digital tickets.
~~~~~

DrSublime

Re: Free - SUNS v LAKERS 4 tix

Post by DrSublime »

game is Monday btw
~~~~~

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

That's nice of you to offer. I'm surprised they're not gone yet.
"Be Legendary."

BookTheGoat

Post by BookTheGoat »

I’ll take them if the offer is still valid!

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

book the goat is the winner lol
~~~~~

Cap

Post by Cap »

Recruiting new posters by offering game tix. Nicely done.

And a laurel and hardy handshake to BTG.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Good to see you BtG!

BookTheGoat

Post by BookTheGoat »

Cap wrote:Recruiting new posters by offering game tix. Nicely done.

:lol:

I was a loooong time lurker. I think I found the original site from a MySpace group. I kept googling periodically hoping the site was back and found it shortly after Mori made it. I’ve always enjoyed the conversations and insight here more than any other suns community.

I decided to finally make an account to share my own thoughts on our beloved team. Nice to meet you all and thank you for accepting me into the community.

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

BookTheGoat wrote:

I was a loooong time lurker. I think I found the original site from a MySpace group. I kept googling periodically hoping the site was back and found it shortly after Mori made it. I’ve always enjoyed the conversations and insight here more than any other suns community.

I decided to finally make an account to share my own thoughts on our beloved team. Nice to meet you all and thank you for accepting me into the community.

Welcome to the board. As a rookie, you are entitled to one (1) grumpy day per week. The rest of the time you must be a model of hope and encouragement. You can earn more grumpy days as your post count increases.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

O_Gardino wrote:
BookTheGoat wrote:

Welcome to the board. As a rookie, you are entitled to one (1) grumpy day per week. The rest of the time you must be a model of hope and encouragement. You can earn more grumpy days as your post count increases.
What?! I thought the grumpy days weren't allowed until the 2nd year! And where are my donuts?! :)

Welcome! And great user name. I hope he lives up to it.
"Be Legendary."

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

O_Gardino wrote:
BookTheGoat wrote:

this is funny :lol: :lol:
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

BookTheGoat

Post by BookTheGoat »

O_Gardino wrote:
BookTheGoat wrote:

I try to keep my grumpy days to a minimum. Our pgs don’t make that an easy task but Booker keeps me smiling. Do grumpy days rollover if unused?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

You also need to upload an avatar image for yourself! Don't be a question-mark forever!

EDC

Post by EDC »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:You also need to upload an avatar image for yourself! Don't be a question-mark forever!
Long live the question mark!