Suns News: Week of 3/2-3/9

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
carey

Re: Suns News: Week of 3/2-3/9

Post by carey »

@CraigAZSports: Bledsoe said he'll make his #Suns return "probably Wednesday" vs. Cleveland adding "I'm looking forward to that day." pic.twitter.com/AHtn6rBduQ

@CraigAZSports: Bledsoe said he'll have no limitations, no hesitations when he comes back, "I'm full throttle. I'm going to stay aggressive."

@CraigAZSports: Plumlee (sprained right knee) limited in practice; he's missed past two games and Hornacek said "we'll see on him" at Golden State on Sunday.

@CraigAZSports: And Bledsoe is ok w/coming off bench, "We've been winning. Whatever position (Hornacek) wants me to be in I'm going to come in and play"
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Cool! I can't wait to see how he reintegrates. Here's to hoping it happens quickly. The Thunder lost 3 straight after getting Westbrook back but I think this will be much smoother.
"Be Legendary."

Culburn369

Post by Culburn369 »

^Bone-on-Bone, Supe. :D

TOO

Post by TOO »

Bledsoe at the very least should take Ish's minutes out of the gate. Thats a HUGE upgrade, we needed a 2nd reliable PG. Smith was ok, but he was zero threat to shoot and the opponents knew it.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

Culburn369

Post by Culburn369 »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Bledsoe at the very least should take Ish's minutes out of the gate. Thats a HUGE upgrade, we needed a 2nd reliable PG. Smith was ok, but he was zero threat to shoot and the opponents knew it.
You go & play with Bledsoe's emotions & you will be sorry the day you make that choice. Careful. You've played that game with other players and it bit ya. He's looking to get paid and he ain't putting up with any happy horseshit coming off the benchPERIOD

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

He will come off the bench for a game or two if needed. That's about all I would expect him to do that. I do agree that he has a good chance to want more money than we are willing to pay him.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Mori Chu wrote:He will come off the bench for a game or two if needed. That's about all I would expect him to do that. I do agree that he has a good chance to want more money than we are willing to pay him.
If it comes to that (although I think he'll be retained at any price because that's McD's guy) I think McD will make the proper decision. If we have to s&t him we'll get a good return.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

carey

Post by carey »

Some Orang Slices from Coro today: Here

Bledsoe could maybe play tonight, but Wednesday is more likely. Tonight's game is hugely important though. Winning the head to head against GS could come into play later if a tiebreaker is needed.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!