Game Day: Rockets (29-11) @ Suns (16-26), Fri 1/12/18

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: Game Day: Rockets (29-11) @ Suns (16-26), Fri 1/12/18

Post by Superbone »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:
The Bobster wrote:
Danimal wrote:It was the booker show there tonight and not in a good way

TJ only got going when it was too late.

We really need a 3rd consistent scorer or an upgrade at pg to get other invovled

Bookers passing was nice

Seems the told ulis he needs to start shootingnthe 3 more as he looks less hesitant recently.

Started to see some booker Bender pnr. Wish they ran some plays for Bender. He still didn't attack enough. As a starter he has to.

Somehow we got badly out rebounded by Houston . Not enough D this game and the O was firing B____s at times ( really missed Monroe I thought). We seemed to just want to out gun them from 3 the whole game

Would have been a good game to give reed a run as Daniels shot selection continues to be bad recently.
Yes, it was the Booker show, and not in a good way. When they start depending on him to play the point the offense bogs down and he had 9 turnovers against the Rockets.

He's terrific as a scorer - not so terrific when you're running the entire offense through him.
Some people are already convinced he's a PG. :roll:
I don't know if I'm going to be able to take you with that avatar.
"Be Legendary."

Cap

Post by Cap »

Superbone wrote: I don't know if I'm going to be able to take you with that avatar.
Get into the spirit of it and give us the soundtrack, superbone.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Cap wrote:
Superbone wrote: I don't know if I'm going to be able to take you with that avatar.
Get into the spirit of it and give us the soundtrack, superbone.
My trombone is in the other room. Plus, I'd have to dig out my plunger.
"Be Legendary."

TOO

Post by TOO »

Superbone wrote:
The Bobster wrote:

We really need a 3rd consistent scorer or an upgrade at pg to get other invovled

Bookers passing was nice

Seems the told ulis he needs to start shootingnthe 3 more as he looks less hesitant recently.

Started to see some booker Bender pnr. Wish they ran some plays for Bender. He still didn't attack enough. As a starter he has to.

Somehow we got badly out rebounded by Houston . Not enough D this game and the O was firing B____s at times ( really missed Monroe I thought). We seemed to just want to out gun them from 3 the whole game

Would have been a good game to give reed a run as Daniels shot selection continues to be bad recently.
Yes, it was the Booker show, and not in a good way. When they start depending on him to play the point the offense bogs down and he had 9 turnovers against the Rockets.

He's terrific as a scorer - not so terrific when you're running the entire offense through him.
This is what the people wanted.
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Superbone wrote:
The Bobster wrote:

Bookers passing was nice

This is what the people wanted.
Not true. Cap asked a question. Mori rebuked it. End of story.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

We're going to have him avatarred and feathered!

TOO

Post by TOO »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:We're going to have him avatarred and feathered!
Don't you threaten me with a good time. ;)

Also, 7.25/10
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:We're going to have him avatarred and feathered!
Don't you threaten me with a good time. ;)

Also, 7.25/10
Thank you! One of my all-time favorite Suns.
"Be Legendary."

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

O_Gardino wrote:
Superbone wrote:
bajanguy008 wrote:
Nodack wrote:At this present point in time having Josh out doesn’t hurt our chances, it helps. Hopefully that will change in the next year or so.
Come on bud :oops: , that's not the right mindset to have. it's only a 3 game sample but after Josh DNP-CD he has been solid with last game being one of his best games so far. I know he's had some games scoring in the teens and not sure how many double doubles he has but 17 n 10 (+34) :) is something that we should all be looking to see if he could build on that. I can't say I agree with having Josh out being a good thing in any way
I was really surprised too. Nodack is normally one of the most optimistic posters on the site.
Hey, if Josh follows his recent trend of improving after sitting out, he'll be dropping 16/5/3 after this break. Look on the bright side, guys!
He had 21/6/3. I sold him short!
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

O_Gardino wrote:
O_Gardino wrote:
Superbone wrote:
bajanguy008 wrote:
Nodack wrote:At this present point in time having Josh out doesn’t hurt our chances, it helps. Hopefully that will change in the next year or so.
Come on bud :oops: , that's not the right mindset to have. it's only a 3 game sample but after Josh DNP-CD he has been solid with last game being one of his best games so far. I know he's had some games scoring in the teens and not sure how many double doubles he has but 17 n 10 (+34) :) is something that we should all be looking to see if he could build on that. I can't say I agree with having Josh out being a good thing in any way
I was really surprised too. Nodack is normally one of the most optimistic posters on the site.
Hey, if Josh follows his recent trend of improving after sitting out, he'll be dropping 16/5/3 after this break. Look on the bright side, guys!

We have found the formula!!
Now we just need another wing capable and willing to play the remaining 41 games every season...

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

Aztec Sunsfan wrote:
O_Gardino wrote:
O_Gardino wrote:
Superbone wrote:
bajanguy008 wrote:

Now we just need another wing capable and willing to play the remaining 41 games every season...
41 games a season? Sounds like a job for Warrren!
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Indy

Post by Indy »

O_Gardino wrote:
Aztec Sunsfan wrote:
O_Gardino wrote:
O_Gardino wrote:
Superbone wrote: I was really surprised too. Nodack is normally one of the most optimistic posters on the site.

Ouch

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Indy wrote:
O_Gardino wrote:
Aztec Sunsfan wrote:
O_Gardino wrote:
O_Gardino wrote:

Ouch
I actually just was trying to catch up on things watching the Pacers game (rough rough watch) cuz I haven't been on the forum in a couple days but I found this funny, thanks for the laugh
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)