Game Day: Suns (19-50) @ Jazz (38-30), Thurs 3/15/18

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
n4th4n

Re: Game Day: Suns (19-50) @ Jazz (38-30), Thurs 3/15/18

Post by n4th4n »

specialsauce wrote:Yawn. Wake me up when this roster has been completely overhauled.

Tank tank tank!
Seconded.

Split T

Post by Split T »

We're just so bad right now. 1-17 over our last 18 with the only win coming against a team that's 0-18 in their last 18 games. Just embarrassing. I don't think I'll be able to handle anything under 35 wins next year. We better do something this summer

JustWinBaby

Post by JustWinBaby »

specialsauce wrote:Yawn. Wake me up when this roster has been completely overhauled.

Tank tank tank!
Anyone

Please explain why McDonough is still our GM?
I wanted Monty as our coach since D'Antoni left town. Nice choice James Jones.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

He’s young he’ll develop we just have to be patient and give him time

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Jackson looked good.
"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I just came across the "fight" over on Reddit. I'm really tired of Dudley's bullshit. His fat ass has contributed next to nothing on the court this year, and his "veteran leadership" is a farce.

Chriss is just Chriss. I more or less gave up on him during the last Summer League. I expect him to do stupid shit at this point.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

Dudley has just been embarrassing. Doesn’t stay in shape. Gets in fights. Runs his mouth. He’s not the leader Sarver thought he would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

I think (and Dudley said) that Dudley was trying to take a foul to stop the fast break. He pushed Rubio a little too hard and Rubio sold it. I don't know what the hell Chriss was thinking.

JustWinBaby

Post by JustWinBaby »

specialsauce wrote:He’s young he’ll develop we just have to be patient and give him time
Classic

The company theme song - "They are all so Young and Helpless"

JustWinBaby

Post by JustWinBaby »

O_Gardino wrote:Dudley has just been embarrassing. Doesn’t stay in shape. Gets in fights. Runs his mouth. He’s not the leader Sarver thought he would be.

I remember when most of you guys applauded the great signing of Dudley. We could not have done better. It was a bargain for only $10 Mil per year only $10 Million Dollars per year or $30 Million for 3 freaking years. We still have one left. What a great investment. Our Great GM has spent the franchise money so wisely. He currently has $23 Mil tied up between Dudley and Chandler for another year and another $14.6 Mil in Knight for next year. If he would not have made those moves we would have another $37 Mil in cap space this summer and another lottery pick. A good GM could add players that would actually make our team watchable. I repeat - why does McDonough still have a job. Is he above the law like our President. I think he should apply for one of the open cabinet positions. He would fit in well. I think our President would have fired him by now, but I would not bet on that.

What other team was the great McDonough bidding against to retain Dudley's marvelous leadership qualities? It is amazing how some Phoenix Suns Fans back certain players and management types that have accomplished basically nothing. They also bash others that were legitimately the face of the franchise after they do something that they do not agree with. The hypocrisy is stifling.

This little act will be swept under the rug, because Dudley is such a great guy and teammate. and the spin goes on and on and on

Please list the assets that McDonough has accumulated since he became GM that are worth anything to another franchise at this time. It has been five years. Our cup should be overflowing with assets. That was the plan, right.

Indy

Post by Indy »

JustWinBaby wrote:
O_Gardino wrote:Dudley has just been embarrassing. Doesn’t stay in shape. Gets in fights. Runs his mouth. He’s not the leader Sarver thought he would be.

I remember when most of you guys applauded the great signing of Dudley. We could not have done better. It was a bargain for only $10 Mil per year only $10 Million Dollars per year or $30 Million for 3 freaking years. We still have one left. What a great investment. Our Great GM has spent the franchise money so wisely. He currently has $23 Mil tied up between Dudley and Chandler for another year and another $14.6 Mil in Knight for next year. If he would not have made those moves we would have another $37 Mil in cap space this summer and another lottery pick. A good GM could add players that would actually make our team watchable. I repeat - why does McDonough still have a job. Is he above the law like our President. I think he should apply for one of the open cabinet positions. He would fit in well. I think our President would have fired him by now, but I would not bet on that.

What other team was the great McDonough bidding against to retain Dudley's marvelous leadership qualities? It is amazing how some Phoenix Suns Fans back certain players and management types that have accomplished basically nothing. They also bash others that were legitimately the face of the franchise after they do something that they do not agree with. The hypocrisy is stifling.

This little act will be swept under the rug, because Dudley is such a great guy and teammate. and the spin goes on and on and on

Please list the assets that McDonough has accumulated since he became GM that are worth anything to another franchise at this time. It has been five years. Our cup should be overflowing with assets. That was the plan, right.
Really? There are posts that say this was the best move we could make and got him for a steal?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Shabazz wrote:I think (and Dudley said) that Dudley was trying to take a foul to stop the fast break. He pushed Rubio a little too hard and Rubio sold it. I don't know what the hell Chriss was thinking.
Chriss was just flat out embarrassed by his empty dunk attempt that most bigs would have finished. Chriss must have the smallest hands for a 6' 10" guy ever!
"Be Legendary."

JCSunsfan

Post by JCSunsfan »

Superbone wrote:
Shabazz wrote:I think (and Dudley said) that Dudley was trying to take a foul to stop the fast break. He pushed Rubio a little too hard and Rubio sold it. I don't know what the hell Chriss was thinking.
Chriss was just flat out embarrassed by his empty dunk attempt that most bigs would have finished. Chriss must have the smallest hands for a 6' 10" guy ever!
Oh. That might explain his bad attitude. Locker rooms can be tough places.