Game Day: Warriors (52-17) @ Suns (19-51), Sat 3/17/18

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
n4th4n

Re: Game Day: Warriors (52-17) @ Suns (19-51), Sat 3/17/18

Post by n4th4n »

INFORMER wrote:
n4th4n wrote:Josh is a very good passer. I am still holding out on the chance that he ends up as the second best player in this draft.
He has good passing ability, but most of the time that ability is soured by his sloppiness and poor decision making.
He is a rookie after all.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Aztec Sunsfan wrote:Best night to break some streaks against the W, but maybe after the Memphis win, the team brass decided to go deep in the tank, I think we were within reach, and suddenly coach put in the tank brigade, slow and discrete. The moment they sub Ulis in, I knew we were not going to play for the W. So I’m ok with losing against the depleted Warriors.

WHO ASKED FOR PING PONG BALLS???

They’re not for free, it cost a piece of your soul every night.

Awesome post. Made me laugh. These are definitely the darkest of times for Suns fans. And to think you guys are still here to share in all the glory together.

Cheers to all of you!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Charlie Smithy! wrote:The Joshua Tree.

...can that be his new nickname?

Cuz I might be going out on a limb here, but I feel like his game is branching out. Things are taking root for him and he's leaving those poor saps behind.
Mori, is that you? :D His hair does kind of look like leaves on a tree.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Ring_Wanted wrote:
Cap wrote:I am.
Be strong. We are but tiny specks of star dust walking a tiny rock moving around an irrelevant ball of gas all while going fast towards nowhere. Yet just being here typing to you from half the world apart makes me feel more gifted than I can put into words. Let the abyss stare back; the last laugh is all ours.
RW dropping the wisdom!
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Aztec Sunsfan wrote:Best night to break some streaks against the W, but maybe after the Memphis win, the team brass decided to go deep in the tank, I think we were within reach, and suddenly coach put in the tank brigade, slow and discrete. The moment they sub Ulis in, I knew we were not going to play for the W. So I’m ok with losing against the depleted Warriors.

WHO ASKED FOR PING PONG BALLS???

They’re not for free, it cost a piece of your soul every night.

Awesome post. Made me laugh. These are definitely the darkest of times for Suns fans. And to think you guys are still here to share in all the glory together.

Cheers to all of you!
So true. There is a cost when tanking and going for the worst record. Can't have it both ways. I'll just say next year better be a 180 degree turn from coaching to player personnel to defensive intensity.
"Be Legendary."