Game Day: Suns (20-61) @ Mavericks (24-57), Tues 4/10/18

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
djy2j

Re: Game Day: Suns (20-61) @ Mavericks (24-57), Tues 4/10/18

Post by djy2j »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:I'm not sure Knight is in any position to make a fuss, coming off a down year, then missing a season, he should count his blessing he will even get decent PT next year.
I never felt Bledsoe was in a position to make a fuss. Hadn't lead the team to anything relevant and was getting paid a max deal to do it. But he fussed from that salon or wherever. Knight will fuss if he's here. You watch.
The artist formerly known as Y2JJEDIPIMP on .net

"Just like Neal Armstrong I went to space and now I'm back..."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

djy2j wrote:
TheOriginalOriginal wrote:I'm not sure Knight is in any position to make a fuss, coming off a down year, then missing a season, he should count his blessing he will even get decent PT next year.
I never felt Bledsoe was in a position to make a fuss. Hadn't lead the team to anything relevant and was getting paid a max deal to do it. But he fussed from that salon or wherever. Knight will fuss if he's here. You watch.
Bledsoe didn't have a max contract. But I agree with the rest of your post.

TOO

Post by TOO »

I guess I dont see why making a fuss, if he did would be a big deal. It's not like he can nuke his value anymore.
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

Split T

Post by Split T »

djy2j wrote:

You should watch his exit interview with the media. He seems to have figured things out and has come to terms with his situation. He knows this is Booker's team and just wants to help. I'm cautiously optimistic about his play next year.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:I guess I dont see why making a fuss, if he did would be a big deal. It's not like he can nuke his value anymore.
His value is not even a thought at this point for me. It's more that he can nuke the team chemistry.

Indy

Post by Indy »

specialsauce wrote:
TheOriginalOriginal wrote:I guess I dont see why making a fuss, if he did would be a big deal. It's not like he can nuke his value anymore.
His value is not even a thought at this point for me. It's more that he can nuke the team chemistry.
He seemed to be getting along well with teammates while on the bench. Of the 14 people we have played at PG this year, he is probably the best overall.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Indy wrote:
specialsauce wrote:
He seemed to be getting along well with teammates while on the bench. Of the 14 people we have played at PG this year, he is probably the best overall.
Oh I agree. I just have no tolerance for him being grumpy about coming off the bench. We've already dealt with that once from him.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Split T wrote:
djy2j wrote:

You should watch his exit interview with the media. He seems to have figured things out and has come to terms with his situation. He knows this is Booker's team and just wants to help. I'm cautiously optimistic about his play next year.
Yup. I'm taking a wait and see attitude.
"Be Legendary."

n4th4n

Post by n4th4n »

Superbone wrote:
Split T wrote:
djy2j wrote:

Wait and see is the way to go. Sometimes the predictive negativity on this board gets out of control. Like why get all worked up and worried about something that might happen long before it actually happens?!?!!

djy2j

Post by djy2j »

n4th4n wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Split T wrote:
djy2j wrote:

Wait and see is the way to go. Sometimes the predictive negativity on this board gets out of control. Like why get all worked up and worried about something that might happen long before it actually happens?!?!!
I don't really think it's a negative approach. I think that it's the realistic approach to have under the Sarver regime. I think the positives are Booker and Jackson and I'm grateful that we at least have that. However, when it comes to Knight, I'm not going to mince words. Dude stank up the building every night to the tune of 70 mil and had a
"me first" attitude before he blew his knee out so yeah he better have a pretty damn good exit interview.
The artist formerly known as Y2JJEDIPIMP on .net

"Just like Neal Armstrong I went to space and now I'm back..."