Hawks @ Suns

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
iLLmatic

Re: Hawks @ Suns

Post by iLLmatic »

Mori Chu wrote:Is there any confirmation that Pau could be had for just the Pacer pick? Who knows what LA was asking for him?
No. Last I heard they were wanting the Washington pick. The Lakers think that just because they are the Lakers any GM will bend over for them.

Culburn369

Post by Culburn369 »

iLLmatic wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:Is there any confirmation that Pau could be had for just the Pacer pick? Who knows what LA was asking for him?
No. Last I heard they were wanting the Washington pick. The Lakers think that just because they are the Lakers any GM will bend over for them.
Please. It was always the Pacer pick until you gave them the final "no" and now you want me to believe it's the Washington pick. I call ass.

You saw purple & gold and you started shaking and remember old slights and Artest putting that back and you got mean & vindictive. But, you didn't hurt us. You cut your nose off to spite your face. You hurt yourself.

We're no longer the enemy, you knuckleheads. We're powerless. We're as limp as a noodle. Quit living in the past.

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

Culburn369 wrote:
iLLmatic wrote:
Please. It was always the Pacer pick until you gave them the final "no" and now you want me to believe it's the Washington pick. I call ass.

You saw purple & gold and you started shaking and remember old slights and Artest putting that back and you got mean & vindictive. But, you didn't hurt us. You cut your nose off to spite your face. You hurt yourself.

We're no longer the enemy, you knuckleheads. We're powerless. We're as limp as a noodle. Quit living in the past.
Cite your source that it was just the Indiana pick and Okafor's contract.