2018 NBA Draft Lottery

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
rhylek

Re: 2018 NBA Draft Lottery

Post by rhylek »

Isn't that what you can expect from such a young player against veterans? It'll come as he gets older, he isn't shy nor afraid of contact. He's no Zarko.

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

If Doncic falls, I hope we have a good package to offer Memphis for the pick. I'd definitely take on Parson's contract for starters.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Oh ok kool re: Panathinaikos game
I only got to watch the Final Four
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Gives his take replying to a Twitter question

https://twitter.com/CJMcCollum/status/998596007351865345

Democritus

Post by Democritus »

bajanguy008 wrote:Gives his take replying to a Twitter question

Wow, not only we are divided. The whole NBA community is participating in this allegedly "Civil War".
"We shall leave this world as foolish and as wicked as we found it on our arrival"-Voltaire

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Democritus wrote:

Wow, not only we are divided. The whole NBA community is participating in this allegedly "Civil War".
Haaa :lol:
Welcome , cool Avi. Funny enough I found myself watching over some of Heath Ledger's scenes on YouTube last night after GS v HOU became boring :)

Cap

Post by Cap »

Don’t worry, Dem, it’s just a precaution. I’m sure you’ll give the Batman no reason to beat you silly.

Democritus

Post by Democritus »

Cap wrote:Image

Don’t worry, Dem, it’s just a precaution. I’m sure you’ll give the Batman no reason to beat you silly.
"Well, the NBA world has gone crazy and it needs me, Bruce!"
Regardless who do you select in June, in the end you know the Joker always wins! Chaos will prevail."
"We shall leave this world as foolish and as wicked as we found it on our arrival"-Voltaire

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

rhylek wrote:Isn't that what you can expect from such a young player against veterans? It'll come as he gets older, he isn't shy nor afraid of contact. He's no Zarko.
He's been playing competitive since he was 13 and pro ball since he turned 16.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Democritus

Post by Democritus »

bajanguy008 wrote:
Democritus wrote:

Haaa :lol:
Welcome , cool Avi. Funny enough I found myself watching over some of Heath Ledger's scenes on YouTube last night after GS v HOU became boring :)
Nice to be here, ah the great Heath Ledger! He was born to be the Joker I guess. He accomplished that and rests in peace now. How cool would it be that somehow The Joker comes out of nowhere and freaks the hell out of Durant and Harden so they can never touch a basketball again. Man, I hate the Harden lead Rockets, Durant etc...

rhylek

Post by rhylek »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 10:56 am
rhylek wrote:Isn't that what you can expect from such a young player against veterans? It'll come as he gets older, he isn't shy nor afraid of contact. He's no Zarko.
He's been playing competitive since he was 13 and pro ball since he turned 16.
Still, seasoned vets have more experience, can play dirty, get way more physical than a kid, no matter how good he is.
Would you throw Lebron under the bus because he had a bad game again Marcus Morris?

SDC

Post by SDC »

https://twitter.com/mhaubs/status/998660733691871232

SDC

Post by SDC »

wpmiller42 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:41 am
If Doncic falls, I hope we have a good package to offer Memphis for the pick. I'd definitely take on Parson's contract for starters.
if doncic falls to memphis, they keep the pick and try to make another run at the title.

SDC

Post by SDC »

i could see memphis grabbing mikal bridges at #4 if doncic, ayton, or bagley not available and they cant get a good offer for their #4 pick.

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

JCSunsfan wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 5:09 pm
SDC wrote:
ShelC wrote:From what I saw from Jackson late in the year, I don't know that I'm ready to give him up so fast. Maybe for KAT, but he's a legit open court threat and downhill scorer. If Bender becomes a knockdown 3pt shooter at the 4 spot, it really opens up the floor. If we get a knockdown shooter at PG, Jackson's shot becomes less of an issue. It's when we have Ulis, Payton, Chriss, Bender, Len and Chandler out there that we can't space the floor at all.
maybe dragan bender is like jonathan bender... unfulfilled promise.
Maybe how about we don't declare that completely until he is at least old enough to drink--or how about old enough to rent a car on his own.
Wiz fans said the same thing about Jan Vesely. Ditto for Nuggets fans with Skita.
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

INFORMER wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 10:44 pm
JCSunsfan wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 5:09 pm
SDC wrote:
ShelC wrote:From what I saw from Jackson late in the year, I don't know that I'm ready to give him up so fast. Maybe for KAT, but he's a legit open court threat and downhill scorer. If Bender becomes a knockdown 3pt shooter at the 4 spot, it really opens up the floor. If we get a knockdown shooter at PG, Jackson's shot becomes less of an issue. It's when we have Ulis, Payton, Chriss, Bender, Len and Chandler out there that we can't space the floor at all.
maybe dragan bender is like jonathan bender... unfulfilled promise.
Maybe how about we don't declare that completely until he is at least old enough to drink--or how about old enough to rent a car on his own.
Wiz fans said the same thing about Jan Vesely. Ditto for Nuggets fans with Skita.
Don’t bother, just prepare for another 5 years of this.

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

To be honest, I do have hopes that Kokoskov can salvage him.
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

INFORMER wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 10:48 pm
To be honest, I do have hopes that Kokoskov can salvage him.
I don’t disagree, I would say this coming season is very important to determining if he has a future in this league.

I’m really hoping the Suns do not go into next year with Chriss and Bender as their PF rotation though. I do not want to go through that again.

Democritus

Post by Democritus »

To be honest I have hope neither for Chriss nor for Bender. Their mindset is so broken that I think that even Kokoskov can't save them. I wish we could trade them at the draft night for some good income.