Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Post by Superbone »

Get a room! :P
"Be Legendary."

carey

Re: Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Post by carey »

Any updates on the 'dark' theme?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Have Twitter links never worked on Tapatalk? I just get nothingness. Quite annoying!
"Be Legendary."

carey

Post by carey »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:30 pm
Have Twitter links never worked on Tapatalk? I just get nothingness. Quite annoying!
Not for our site. I've asked Mori to look into it but he hasn't figured it out. They work for RealGM but I'm not sure why it would be different.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

How do I turn off email notifications. As far as I can tell, I have exhausted all options and yet I get an email for every topic reply. I'm definitely on the site enough that I don't need to get an email for every single reply!
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

At the bottom of the notification email:

If you no longer wish to watch this topic you can either click the
"Unsubscribe topic" link found at the bottom of the topic above, or by
clicking the following link:
viewtopic.php?uid=53&f=2&t=1973&unwatch=topic

There is no Unsubscribe topic link and clicking on the included link just takes me to the start of the topic.
"Be Legendary."

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

IIRC, it was under User Control Panel / Board Preferences. But that page is 404 right now.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

O_Gardino wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:23 pm
IIRC, it was under User Control Panel / Board Preferences. But that page is 404 right now.
Yeah, looked there when it was functioning with no luck.
"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I have a similar issue. I don't get the emails, but I used to see a notification at the top of the page when someone replied to my comment.

It was nice because I'm a narcissist who only reads comments that include Flagrant Fowl. Now I have to scroll through the rest of the rubbish to get to see my name. I don't have the attention span for that. SAD!
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:36 pm
I have a similar issue. I don't get the emails, but I used to see a notification at the top of the page when someone replied to my comment.

It was nice because I'm a narcissist who only reads comments that include Flagrant Fowl. Now I have to scroll through the rest of the rubbish to get to see my name. I don't have the attention span for that. SAD!
Oh, I think I did this. Somebody (Bone?) was complaining about getting unwanted emails and notifications, so I dug around in the site config and tried to turn them off. I'll turn them back on now.

Indy

Post by Indy »

They are back for me, at least. And, like FF, that is all I care about.

Indy

Post by Indy »

OK, I lied. There are no unread posts on this site for me, but I have 3 notifications. Hmm.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:51 pm
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Oh, I think I did this. Somebody (Bone?) was complaining about getting unwanted emails and notifications, so I dug around in the site config and tried to turn them off. I'll turn them back on now.
It's fixed. Thanks!
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Indy wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:15 pm
OK, I lied. There are no unread posts on this site for me, but I have 3 notifications. Hmm.
I put them there because I thought you seemed lonely...!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

So far, so good for me too. I'm not getting emails for every reply.
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:58 pm
Indy wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:15 pm
I put them there because I thought you seemed lonely...!
almost as good as a hug from rubio

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:18 pm
I spoke too soon. Still getting the notification emails with no way to turn them off. I guess I'll just have to filter them to trash.
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:42 am
Superbone wrote:
I spoke too soon. Still getting the notification emails with no way to turn them off. I guess I'll just have to filter them to trash.
Are they coming from this site, or maybe Tapatalk? I know the first time I used that app, I started getting a ton of emails from it that looked like they were coming from this site.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:34 pm
Superbone wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:42 am
Superbone wrote:
Are they coming from this site, or maybe Tapatalk? I know the first time I used that app, I started getting a ton of emails from it that looked like they were coming from this site.
Interesting! I'll check it out. That could be it.
"Be Legendary."

carey

Post by carey »

So Tapatalk does not seem to be interfacing with the site anymore. Any idea what’s up? Is there a way to make a mobile version of the site if it can’t be fixed?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!