Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Post by Superbone »

carey wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:48 am
So Tapatalk does not seem to be interfacing with the site anymore. Any idea what’s up? Is there a way to make a mobile version of the site if it can’t be fixed?
I noticed that starting yesterday as well.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Re: Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Post by Mori Chu »

Hmm, I didn't know Tapatalk was busted. I'll take a look at it today.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Still looking into this; may take me a few more days.

For those who browse the site a lot on mobile in their web browser: what are some pain points? How could I make the site easier to use from a phone in the web browser?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I would really appreciate a 'like' button for posts that I don't necessarily want to comment directly on, but agree with.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:27 pm
I would really appreciate a 'like' button for posts that I don't necessarily want to comment directly on, but agree with.
Would be great, but with a limited amount of available “likes” per day, in order to avoid spamming

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Aztec Sunsfan wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:28 pm
In2ition wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:27 pm
Would be great, but with a limited amount of available “likes” per day, in order to avoid spamming
Nobody likes that guy that likes everything, haha.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

3rdside

Post by 3rdside »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:13 am

For those who browse the site a lot on mobile in their web browser: what are some pain points? How could I make the site easier to use from a phone in the web browser?
1. From about two days ago I can no longer access the forum at all when logged in as a member, i get a long error message:

"Server error occurred: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function........................................"

If I log out I can browse no problem, but can't obvs write anything

2. From years ago quoted messages are struck through - unbroken lines running through all the words of an entire post. The post doing the quoting is fine.

3. Some posts are completely blank

4. Images either don't load and show up only as the broken image icon, or are blown up way out of proportion so you an only see a little section of the blown up image

5. Links don't appear as hyperlinks, so you have to copy and past them into a web browser to see them

3rdside

Post by 3rdside »

This is all via tapatalk btw...not mobile web browsing

carey

Post by carey »

Marty,

I went to DM you a picture of the Tapatalk error I’m getting and I noticed you don’t seem to be on Twitter anymore? Or I can’t find you...
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

carey wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:17 am
Marty,

I went to DM you a picture of the Tapatalk error I’m getting and I noticed you don’t seem to be on Twitter anymore? Or I can’t find you...
I'll PM you here on the site with directions. Happy to look into Tapatalk issues!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

3rdside wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:49 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:13 am

1. From about two days ago I can no longer access the forum at all when logged in as a member, i get a long error message:

"Server error occurred: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function........................................"

If I log out I can browse no problem, but can't obvs write anything

2. From years ago quoted messages are struck through - unbroken lines running through all the words of an entire post. The post doing the quoting is fine.

3. Some posts are completely blank

4. Images either don't load and show up only as the broken image icon, or are blown up way out of proportion so you an only see a little section of the blown up image

5. Links don't appear as hyperlinks, so you have to copy and past them into a web browser to see them
This.
"Be Legendary."

BlaCkAdDa

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

Tapatalk lets me click on the forum and shows recent headings from Dec 06/19 and then just spins circles until I give up... not sure how that helps but hopefully it does :D