Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Indy

Re: Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:09 pm
I'm currently missing our beautiful header image.
That won't get our header back, though.

carey

Re: Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Post by carey »

Any idea why I can't access the site when I'm using my VPN?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:12 pm
In2ition wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:09 pm
I'm currently missing our beautiful header image.
That won't get our header back, though.
Oh, yeah. Once the header is back, that will hopefully fix our search window overlap issue in the top right corner.
"Be Legendary."

EDC

Post by EDC »

Split's post about Woodson had a tweet in it that doesn't show up at all for me. I just see his text nothing else. Had to go back and quote him to see that there was anything there.

Using firefox. Anyone else have that issue. I'll throw a test tweet below this line.

https://twitter.com/Gambo987/status/999045886318530561

Hermen

Post by Hermen »

EDC wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 5:40 pm
Split's post about Woodson had a tweet in it that doesn't show up at all for me. I just see his text nothing else. Had to go back and quote him to see that there was anything there.

Using firefox. Anyone else have that issue. I'll throw a test tweet below this line.

https://twitter.com/Gambo987/status/999045886318530561

I'm on firefox and I see the full tweet.

MightyMoog

Post by MightyMoog »

We need to make sure to hire a legit big man coach and shooting coach.

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

iPad’s Safari, the tweet went trough right.

Aztec Sunsfan

Re: Site issues/upgrades

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

Indy wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 1:43 pm
In2ition wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:41 pm
I am having a ton of problems right now.

I would like to go to have a quick link to go back to Suns/NBA section at the bottom of the forum. And ability to +1 certain posts, other than posting that I agree each time.
+1
Would be great

Cap

Post by Cap »

When I try to log in, I get a “website not secure” warning. When I switch to another browser where I’m already logged in, I get no warning.

carey

Post by carey »

Does anyone see the text in quoted posts crossed out when using TapaTalk?

I know I've been asking this for the past year, but if we could somehow get the plugin for TapaTalk where we can see tweets embedded like RealGM has that would be amazing.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

carey wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:41 pm
Does anyone see the text in quoted posts crossed out when using TapaTalk?

I know I've been asking this for the past year, but if we could somehow get the plugin for TapaTalk where we can see tweets embedded like RealGM has that would be amazing.
Yes, seeing the lined through text in TapaTalk quotes.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I still haven't been able to fix the board styles yet. Baby has been sick all week and cries if you try to lay her down, which has been really draining. So I haven't really been able to get much computer time. ASAP I'll work on it and try to get a better theme back.

carey, I know you have asked about the Tapatalk issue. I did install the Tapatalk plugin for PHPBB so that Tapatalk would integrate with the site. Maybe you've already explained this to me, but I don't remember anymore what this plugin is for making tweets embed. Do you know its name, or do you have a link to it? Does it cost money?

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

The last couple days, it force me to log in every time I open the site. Safari iPad

carey

Post by carey »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 10:57 pm
carey, I know you have asked about the Tapatalk issue. I did install the Tapatalk plugin for PHPBB so that Tapatalk would integrate with the site. Maybe you've already explained this to me, but I don't remember anymore what this plugin is for making tweets embed. Do you know its name, or do you have a link to it? Does it cost money?
No clue. That's beyond my understanding. I just figured it was a plug-in considering it works for their board and not for ours. Maybe it's as easy as changing a setting? I don't know.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

England Sun

Post by England Sun »

Aztec Sunsfan wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 10:59 pm
The last couple days, it force me to log in every time I open the site. Safari iPad
Me too. Safari iPhone.
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Anybody else get the “website not secure” warning when trying to log in? I don’t want to submit my password while seeing that warning, so for the moment I’m not logging in anywhere I’m not already logged in.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

carey wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:06 pm
No clue. That's beyond my understanding. I just figured it was a plug-in considering it works for their board and not for ours. Maybe it's as easy as changing a setting? I don't know.
I will look into it in the next few days. No promises that I'll figure out how to make it work, but I will do my best to figure it out.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Cap wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:39 am
Could you make http://www.phx-suns.net redirect to https://www.phx-suns.net?
Done! I think.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:55 pm
Cap wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:39 am
Could you make http://www.phx-suns.net redirect to https://www.phx-suns.net?
Done! I think.
Apparently not.