Trading Up - Now with a longer title so Cap avoids title length hysteria...:)

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
O_Gardino

Re: Trading Up - Now with a longer title so Cap avoids title length hysteria...:)

Post by O_Gardino »

Split T wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 am
O_Gardino wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:14 am
Split T wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:12 am
O_Gardino wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:01 am
I don't think Shai transforms your offense either as a scorer or as a passer, but he's a guy who can do a little of everything and will be successful playing a role mostly off the ball and as a third option for creating offense.
Probably not, he's not a lead guard, but he's got PG skills and is 6'6 with a 7'0 wingspan. For whatever reason a lot of draft people don't trust his shot, but he shot 40% and his form looks good to me. He's not going to be taking pull up 3's, but I think he'll be a perfectly capable spot up shooter from distance. He's not overly quick, but he uses his length to get into the paint and finish and he's a very smooth athlete. Reminds me a little of a PG version of Brandon Ingram.
Agreed, except for the Ingram comp. I like Shai, because I like reliable role players. Dunno if I would trade up for him, unless someone wants Chriss.
The Ingram comp was only in how they use their length to get to the rim and finish.
OK, yeah I see that.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan