NEW USERS - HOW TO REGISTER!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
JNix

Re: NEW USERS - HOW TO REGISTER!

Post by JNix »

Im born and raised in Arizona, went to Desert Mountain High School, class of 2002.
Im a dentist and currently live in Northern Virginia close to DC.

What I want from Suns next year? Get rid of Ayton 🤣. Another Ayton hater on here but really is there anyone left that believes in this guy? I see Jeremy seems to be a big fan. I have one friend who is dying on the Ayton hill. I give them props though, sticking by their guy.

In all seriousness though Suns need to add a defensive anchor at the 5 and as many shooters as we can. Just thankful we have Sarver out and Ishbia in, all the faith in the world that Ishbia is the guy to bring us our first title.

LOVE the Beal deal. Only reason Ive seen people not like it is the second apron issues, but in all honesty this was going to be a problem no matter what for the Suns, whether we got Beal or not. The second apron is going to be an issue for A LOT of teams within the next few years. Not sure the NBA thought this second apron rule through. With the salaries being this bloated this is going to become a real problem throughout the league.

Glad to be on the board though guys and cant wait to talk Suns in what is going to be the most important offseason we've had in a long time.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Welcome!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Yes, welcome! Glad you joined.
"Be Legendary."

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

JNix wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:01 am
Im born and raised in Arizona, went to Desert Mountain High School, class of 2002.

What I want from Suns next year? Get rid of Ayton 🤣. Another Ayton hater on here but really is there anyone left that believes in this guy? I see Jeremy seems to be a big fan. I have one friend who is dying on the Ayton hill. I give them props though, sticking by their guy.

In all seriousness though Suns need to add a defensive anchor at the 5 and as many shooters as we can. Just thankful we have Sarver out and Ishbia in, all the faith in the world that Ishbia is the guy to bring us our first title.

LOVE the Beal deal. Only reason Ive seen people not like it is the second apron issues, but in all honesty this was going to be a problem no matter what for the Suns, whether we got Beal or not. The second apron is going to be an issue for A LOT of teams within the next few years. Not sure the NBA thought this second apron rule through. With the salaries being this bloated this is going to become a real problem throughout the league.

Glad to be on the board though guys and cant wait to talk Suns in what is going to be the most important offseason we've had in a long time.
Welcome, JNix, as I’m on my way home from the dentist lol.

There actually is a decent percentage of Ayton supporters among the fanbase still. I guess I’ll have to go recruiting on Twitter or something for them to join this board, so it’s not me vs. everyone else. :P
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

JeremyG wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:33 pm
JNix wrote:

There actually is a decent percentage of Ayton supporters among the fanbase still. I guess I’ll have to go recruiting on Twitter or something for them to join this board, so it’s not me vs. everyone else. :P
If he can turn it around and get back to 20-21 Ayton, I'll be his biggest (well, 2nd biggest here. :P) supporter.
"Be Legendary."

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Superbone wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:58 pm
JeremyG wrote:
JNix wrote:

If he can turn it around and get back to 20-21 Ayton, I'll be his biggest (well, 2nd biggest here. :P) supporter.
In other words, you’re a bandwagoner? :P
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

JeremyG wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:02 pm
Superbone wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:58 pm
JeremyG wrote:
JNix wrote:

In other words, you’re a bandwagoner? :P
Sure. I just like consistent effort and improvement from my stars. Not backsliding and questions about motivation. Whoops, there we go again.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Somehow even THIS thread has turned into an Ayton trash fire, lol.

JNix

Post by JNix »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:17 pm
Somehow even THIS thread has turned into an Ayton trash fire, lol.
:lol:

JNix

Post by JNix »

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I actually have followed this board for years, then it disappeared (I think there was a website issue) but glad its back!

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Welcome JNix!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

JNix wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:15 am
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I actually have followed this board for years, then it disappeared (I think there was a website issue) but glad its back!
Yeah, the lost year was during our one rogue good year following the Nash reign. The year Dragic got most improved (I think it was.) That was the original board ran by Sose and I guess it got hacked. Then Marty stepped in and we were reborn with only the dash differentiating the old and new site names.
"Be Legendary."

3TheHardaway

Post by 3TheHardaway »

Hello again .Net!

I’ve been a long time lurker to this iteration of the board. I found phxsuns.net back in the years when Jake Tsakilitis was supposed to be our Shaq stopper, and had registered to post back in the 2000s.

I’m not a Phoenix native, but with extended family and a parent from Paradise Valley, all it took was a Charles Barkley jersey and a subscription to FastBreak™️ magazine as a gift from my grandmother and I’ve been hooked since I knew what a basketball was.

I’ve always enjoyed reading the opinions of many of the long time members here, and decided I couldn’t continue to sit out of the Ayton wars with JG any longer (JK, but as a suns fan, I can’t kill the irrational hope that he might figure it out even though we’ve been burned repeatedly).

Can’t wait to see this roster in action, and to join to conversation here and there.

3TH

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Welcome back! Glad to have you here.
"Be Legendary."

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Welcome!

TOO

Post by TOO »

Woo fresh meat.
Jones and Vogel out, Lue or Lee in, draft Grant Nelson or Tyler Kolek.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Great to see you, 3! Or is it 3TH? Is that your pooch?

3TheHardaway

Post by 3TheHardaway »

Haha either works, as long as it’s not followed by “you’re making a scene.”

And yessir. A mutt of mutts, but she works well for online avatars.

3TheHardaway

Post by 3TheHardaway »

TOO wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:07 pm
Woo fresh meat.
Unfortunately previously frozen! :)

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Welcome! More the merrier!