Around the League: Week of 3/2-3/9

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
StephenJohn

Re: Around the League: Week of 3/2-3/9

Post by StephenJohn »

carey wrote:Anyone watching this Chicago v. Miami game? Crazy what the Bulls do with zero stars (although I guess Noah kind of is now.)
Well it's the East.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Wow, how the heck did the Lakers pull that off? I buy into the idea of OKC as a legit contender less and less. I really do think that they need to trade Westbrook sooner or later.

Culburn369

Post by Culburn369 »

^You pinked me, Mori? What exactly does that encompass?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Cubby: I just sent you a PM. You can still post, but (if I did it properly) it blocks you from making new threads. Too many people are upset about your threads gloating about Suns losses. I'm not upset by them, but I don't want people to leave the site out of frustration with troll threads. You can still post normal messages, which I think is okay because people can just set those on Ignore if they are bothered by those. I don't want to ban you or anybody else unless the person is truly intolerable.

Culburn369

Post by Culburn369 »

Mori Chu wrote:Cubby: I just sent you a PM. You can still post, but (if I did it properly) it blocks you from making new threads. Too many people are upset about your threads gloating about Suns losses. I'm not upset by them, but I don't want people to leave the site out of frustration with troll threads. You can still post normal messages, which I think is okay because people can just set those on Ignore if they are bothered by those. I don't want to ban you or anybody else unless the person is truly intolerable.
That's fine. No big deal.

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

carey wrote:Someone else scoring a career high on that OKC. Meeks has 42.
Maybe not enough is being made of Thabo Sefalosha's absence.
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

I watched that game. Noah was amazing, and Augustin was a hell of a shot in the arm. Very much like Steve Blake for the Warriors.

Also, freaking Pacers can't win against the Mavs despite Dirk's poor game.