Sources: Lakers trying to acquire Suns forward Trevor Ariza in a three-team deal

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Mori Chu

Re: Sources: Lakers trying to acquire Suns forward Trevor Ariza in a three-team deal

Post by Mori Chu »

The more I watched footage of Dinwiddie, the more I liked him. But then I started to get that sinking feeling that there's no way we get this guy if he's actually this good. Teams don't just let an asset like that walk away or trade it away for peanuts.

Ring_Wanted

Re: Sources: Lakers trying to acquire Suns forward Trevor Ariza in a three-team deal

Post by Ring_Wanted »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:32 pm
The more I watched footage of Dinwiddie, the more I liked him. But then I started to get that sinking feeling that there's no way we get this guy if he's actually this good. Teams don't just let an asset like that walk away or trade it away for peanuts.
I believe that there was a moment when he was acquirable. But Caris LeVert messed his ankle and Dinwiddie has exploded on his own. That extension looks like a very solid contract.

Funny how the more things change the more they stay the same. Big FA move, big in-season trade. Still no PG. Although apparently we have found a big man in Holmes.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Xylus wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:47 pm
Cap wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:40 pm
carey wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:00 pm
Well, teams just don't give away good players for nothing.
Tyson Chandler?
Dead cat bounce
OK, how about Ariza?

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

For anyone who wants to listen:

https://twitter.com/Bickley_Marotta/status/1075101468380737536