Suns Owner Robert Sarver Threatens To Move The Team If He Can't Bully Phoenix Out Of More Money

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: Suns Owner Robert Sarver Threatens To Move The Team If He Can't Bully Phoenix Out Of More Money

Post by Superbone »

I think it's just because she's old and she lays into Sarver.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Re: Suns Owner Robert Sarver Threatens To Move The Team If He Can't Bully Phoenix Out Of More Money

Post by Superbone »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:02 pm
In2ition wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:44 pm
I just don't know why people are acting like Greta is the Suns fans champion. I don't get it.
Suns fans hate Sarver. Greta used her platform to express the frustrations of the entire fan base. And she's an elderly woman.

It's pretty simple.
Yeah, that.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:16 pm
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:02 pm
In2ition wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:44 pm
I just don't know why people are acting like Greta is the Suns fans champion. I don't get it.
Suns fans hate Sarver. Greta used her platform to express the frustrations of the entire fan base. And she's an elderly woman.

It's pretty simple.
She is pretty quick witted, but she's at all these hearings just to make her voice heard. She also wasn't accurate in hat she was saying, but it played well with the casual fans, the uninformed and the people who hate sports owners in general.
I think most casual fans are uninformed on the actual arena issues at play here and their relation to the Suns and the city. But yeah, you nailed it.
"Be Legendary."

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

https://twitter.com/JaredDudley619/status/1073691432739852288

SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Cap

Post by Cap »

I don’t know which I like better: It’s not Sarver’s fault, it’s the fault of everybody else in the world for misunderstanding him? Or Jerry Colangelo did this community a lot of good and Sarver deserves gratitude for that?

SDC

Post by SDC »

the last six years of suns misery shouldnt be blamed on sarver, but mcdo.

i hated it when the old regime under sarver sold 1st round picks for cash. but that wasnt a problem under mcdo's tenure.

it was the bad personnel decisions that put this team in a deep hole. that was mostly ryans fault.

Sarver was actually right to overrule mcdo on Bridges vs SGA.

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Jeffrey Dahmer was misunderstood, too.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:48 am
OK, Mori. You see Sarver's basement or something? You have something to tell us?
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Superbone wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:43 pm
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:48 am
OK, Mori. You see Sarver's basement or something? You have something to tell us?
Let's just say it involves a foam finger.