Around the League: The Off-season

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
User avatar
Split T
Posts: 7754
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Provo, Utah

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Split T » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:46 pm

Cap wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:26 pm
Indy wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:28 am
Split T wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:43 am
SDC wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:12 am
can that team beat a healthy version of last year's golden state warriors?
Definitely not
But what if they added Jeremy Lin?
Lin that case, they’d be shoo-Lins.
Ya, Jeremy definitely tips the baLince

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Superbone » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:50 pm

If Jeremy had a seat at the round table he’d be known as Sir Lincelot.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing.

User avatar
jonh
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by jonh » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:40 am

Split T wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:46 pm
Cap wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:26 pm
Indy wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:28 am
Split T wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:43 am
SDC wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:12 am
can that team beat a healthy version of last year's golden state warriors?
Definitely not
But what if they added Jeremy Lin?
Lin that case, they’d be shoo-Lins.
Ya, Jeremy definitely tips the baLince
Its like I always say: Better out than Lin.
“I’m done with not making the playoffs. I’m serious. This is probably the last year I’m ever not making the playoffs.” Devin Booker-- April, 2017

User avatar
Shabazz
Posts: 3727
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Shabazz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:32 am

Superbone wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:50 pm
If Jeremy had a seat at the round table he’d be known as Sir Lincelot.
Oh boy.

User avatar
Shabazz
Posts: 3727
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Shabazz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:32 am

DeMarcus Cousins threatened to kill his ex:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/285 ... risty-west

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Superbone » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:19 am

Speaking of “Oh boy.”
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing.

User avatar
jonh
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by jonh » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:26 am

Shabazz wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:32 am
DeMarcus Cousins threatened to kill his ex:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/285 ... risty-west
Linsane.
“I’m done with not making the playoffs. I’m serious. This is probably the last year I’m ever not making the playoffs.” Devin Booker-- April, 2017

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 8881
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Indy » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:50 pm

Shabazz wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:32 am
DeMarcus Cousins threatened to kill his ex:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/285 ... risty-west
So maybe he deserves all these injuries.

User avatar
SDC
Posts: 3790
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by SDC » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:20 am

Barbosa and scola still playing for their natl teams.

User avatar
SDC
Posts: 3790
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by SDC » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:38 am

Mateen cleaves


User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Superbone » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:03 am

Even with the video evidence?
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing.

User avatar
Shabazz
Posts: 3727
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Shabazz » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:13 pm

Bogdan had 31points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 steals in a Serbia win this morning.

Marquese Chriss ate 12 mini-Milky Way bars, made 7 pouty faces, and has 2 lady shoulders.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Superbone » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:16 pm

Shabazz wrote:Bogdan had 31points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 steals in a Serbia win this morning.

Marquese Chriss ate 12 mini-Milky Way bars, made 7 pouty faces, and has 2 lady shoulders.
:D ;) :cry:
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing.

User avatar
Shabazz
Posts: 3727
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Shabazz » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:54 pm

?

User avatar
O_Gardino
Posts: 5180
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 12:47 pm
Location: Shreveport, LA

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by O_Gardino » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:30 am

Superbone wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:16 pm
Shabazz wrote:Bogdan had 31points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 steals in a Serbia win this morning.

Marquese Chriss ate 12 mini-Milky Way bars, made 7 pouty faces, and has 2 lady shoulders.
SELL THE TEAM
#notank
#sarverout

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 8881
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Indy » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 am

Shabazz wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:54 pm
?
There are some emojis in his post (if you try and quote it you see it), but they aren't showing up.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Superbone » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:29 am

Shabazz wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:54 pm
?
Sorry, made it on my phone with emojis that don’t exist on the site.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Superbone » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:30 am

O_Gardino wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:30 am
Superbone wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:16 pm
Shabazz wrote:Bogdan had 31points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 steals in a Serbia win this morning.

Marquese Chriss ate 12 mini-Milky Way bars, made 7 pouty faces, and has 2 lady shoulders.
Nice response though. I get you.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by Superbone » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:30 am

Superbone wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:29 am
Shabazz wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:54 pm
?
Sorry, made it on my phone with emojis that don’t exist on the site. Edited it with my best emoji approximation.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing.

User avatar
O_Gardino
Posts: 5180
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 12:47 pm
Location: Shreveport, LA

Re: Around the League: The Off-season

Post by O_Gardino » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:25 am

Now as fun as the Lin thread, but we do what we can.
SELL THE TEAM
#notank
#sarverout

Post Reply