Merry Christmas to all!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Mori Chu

Merry Christmas to all!

Post by Mori Chu »

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season. Thanks for being here and being part of our oft-frustrated Suns fan family. <3

Where are you spending the holiday? What exciting presents did you (or your kids/family members) get today? What's for Christmas dinner? Tell me all about it.

Mori Chu

Re: Merry Christmas to all!

Post by Mori Chu »

As for my family, we're celebrating here in Santa Clara, CA, with our two children and many pets. We're flying to Seattle, WA, tomorrow to see the wife's side of the family. It's my little son Larry's first Christmas, and my daughter Eve's second. She is super excited about all the presents, which we haven't opened yet. :-) Christmas feast will be a glazed ham made by the wife. Will report back once all the presents are opened!

djy2j

Post by djy2j »

Merry Christmas! Taking it easy, chilling with my mom. Watching NBA and wondering what it would be like to have the Suns playing on Christmas.
The artist formerly known as Y2JJEDIPIMP on .net

"Just like Neal Armstrong I went to space and now I'm back..."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Merry Christmas everyone!
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

Happy christmas everyone! This is our 4th xmas in Michigan, and likely our last. It is sunny and mid-50s here today. Kids are outside in t-shirts and our dog is sunning herself on the deck. Rare for Michigan in late December.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Update: My daughter LOVES her new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toy. My boy liked a singing lion plushie he got, along with another Elmo plush. They are both conked out now from overstimulation. :)

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Merry Christmas to all! I’m here in Peoria, AZ with all my 5 children and 4 grandchildren(2 more on the way) here with us. We read from Luke 1 last night, played games and enjoyed each other’s company today. It has been a great day.

And it’s sunny and mid-50’s here too.

sunshoopjunky

Post by sunshoopjunky »

Merry Christmas family thanks for sticking around for all these years! Wife got me this hat, Valley Boyz all the way in Spokane Washington lol.
Phoenix Suns - The art of taking a punch.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Merry Christmas!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Merry Christmas! I'm spending the holiday in Phoenix with my mom and brother and his wife and one of my sons. The other son had to stay in Cali to work unfortunately. I got one of my best Christmas gifts ever for a guy who already has everything he wants. It's a Simpsonized family portrait that is amazing and looks like it could be a cel from the show and even includes the family dog.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:09 am
Merry Christmas! I'm spending the holiday in Phoenix with my mom and brother and his wife and one of my sons. The other son had to stay in Cali to work unfortunately. I got one of my best Christmas gifts ever for a guy who already has everything he wants. It's a Simpsonized family portrait that is amazing and looks like it could be a cel from the show and even includes the family dog.
That is amazing. You need to share that!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Image I will when I get a chance. Getting ready to run my mom to the beauty salon so wish me luck with my “I don’t want to be here.” moment. Image
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:58 am
Superbone wrote:
Totally agree. That sounds so cool.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:42 am
These were cool. Kaminsky is hilarious in his self-deprecating humor.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Thanks for sharing the stories, fellas. And that Suns tweet video was nice, too. I like the guys we have on this team. Win or lose, this is a team of friendly people with good character who I am proud to root for.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:13 am
Yeah, he’s a very funny guy.
"Be Legendary."

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:29 am
In2ition wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:13 am
Yeah, he’s a very funny guy.
At least he has that going for him.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:12 am
Indy wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:58 am
Superbone wrote:
Totally agree. That sounds so cool.
And without further ado...

Note: My dog has no teeth and therefore her tongue hangs out as pictured.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I see the family resemblance