Suns News: Week 15 2/3-2/9

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Mori Chu

Re: Suns News: Week 15 2/3-2/9

Post by Mori Chu »

All this stuff about Ayton running his mouth is just noise and distraction to me. I don't care at all what he says, how he talks. I care about the work he puts in and how he plays. He does need to mature more and put in more effort. But I'll give him time to do that. I'd be willing to trade him for KAT or some other stud center, in the right deal, but I don't think his unusual braggardly interview style is a big deal.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Indy wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:46 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:27 pm
Cap wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:19 pm
Nodack wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:57 am
I don’t see him bragging about being better than everyone else. He tries to be funny and people take it as bragging.
Good job. Keep fighting the good fight. It's almost like Ayton is a member of a team we really hate, the way you go at it regarding him.
A sophomore that probably cost his team a chance at making the playoffs by taking drugs is probably not the right person to be complaining about the refs as the reason he can't dominate the reigning MVP.
The drugs thing is definitely something to be disappointing in. There was a huge impact with him missing those 25 games.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:33 am
"He says cringe worthy things. He tries to be charismatic, youthful and funny when he should shut up, dominate and be serious."
I don't mind that stuff at all. What I don't like is his talk of bully ball or how to spell DOMINAYTON without backing it up. Missing soft layups right at the rim doesn't match what he's saying off the court.

Man, if I had his body I would be dunking on fools. Hard!
"Be Legendary."