NBA Season Suspended due to COVID-19

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: NBA Season Suspended due to COVID-19

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:38 pm
Sounds good to me.
Cool. I'm going to start a planning thread when I get a chance. I think it's long overdue that we had a a big, official gathering where we have plenty of time to plan. Many of us have been hanging together virtually for 20+ years if you can believe that!
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I'd love to go to a game with you folks. I live in the Bay Area, as some of you know, but my parents are in Tucson and I might be able to fly down if there's a gathering. Probably 50/50 chance or less, but if there's any way I could attend, I'll make the arrangements.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Superbone wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:02 pm
Superbone wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:06 pm
Indy wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:31 pm
Shabazz wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:02 pm
Indy wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:55 am

We need to send someone up north to check on Bazz. I can't remember where you are, but I can drive to Toronto in about 5 hours.
Ha. From Montreal originally but have lived in Los Angeles for the last 13 years.

I’m clearly not doing well.
See, I am not doing well either or I would have remember you as an LA guy.
I had the pleasure of meeting 'Bazz at a LA Clippers / Suns game a number of years ago. I guess it was within 13 years ago. Fun fact, you and 'Bazz are the only two .netters that I've met in person in all these years!
What am I saying?! ShelC was the most recent .netter real life encounter I've had and in the great city of NYC! Fantastic guy!

So, only three in all these years. Not enough! Once this whole pandemic thing gets under control, we need to set up our first big phxsuns.net get together. I mean, something people can plan for way in advance. I propose we meet for a game in Phoenix at the newly renovated arena. What say you all?
I am. I really am.

I was actually planning a cross country trip earlier in the year had the 49ers won the SB and would've stopped over in Phx on the way back to catch a game and meet up with some folks, but the Niners lost and with corona it was probably for the best. Definitely down for a meet up once/if corona gets under control some more and things are safer to travel and meet up.