Stay safe, folks...

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 11117
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Stay safe, folks...

Post by Mori Chu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:59 am

Nodack wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:50 am
I’m sure it will. It’s already feeling better. Thanks for the love. Been putting guitar on a bunch of Latin songs. Helps keep my chops up too.
If you want to share any of what you're working on, I'm sure many of us would love to hear it! Get well soon.

User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 3317
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Stay safe, folks...

Post by Nodack » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:58 am

I would but, it’s work for hire from a publisher/producer and I don’t think they would like me sharing at this point. I might put up some of my stuff sometime. I am not good at posting files here. You have to link to something on the web and not just on my hard drive. Indy taught me to use tapatalk but, that app stopped working for me. I could post audio to Youtube without video I guess.

User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 11117
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Stay safe, folks...

Post by Mori Chu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:07 am

Nodack wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:58 am
I would but, it’s work for hire from a publisher/producer and I don’t think they would like me sharing at this point. I might put up some of my stuff sometime. I am not good at posting files here. You have to link to something on the web and not just on my hard drive. Indy taught me to use tapatalk but, that app stopped working for me. I could post audio to Youtube without video I guess.
Sure, probably the best way is to post it to YouTube and then give us the link to that. If you have questions, let me know! But no worries if you'd rather not. It's always fun to hear your work.

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 10180
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Stay safe, folks...

Post by Indy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:57 am

Nodack wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:58 am
I would but, it’s work for hire from a publisher/producer and I don’t think they would like me sharing at this point. I might put up some of my stuff sometime. I am not good at posting files here. You have to link to something on the web and not just on my hard drive. Indy taught me to use tapatalk but, that app stopped working for me. I could post audio to Youtube without video I guess.
you are not the only one. I still get notifications from tapatalk about new threads, but it won't let be view them at all.

User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 11117
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Stay safe, folks...

Post by Mori Chu » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Indy wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:57 am
Nodack wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:58 am
I would but, it’s work for hire from a publisher/producer and I don’t think they would like me sharing at this point. I might put up some of my stuff sometime. I am not good at posting files here. You have to link to something on the web and not just on my hard drive. Indy taught me to use tapatalk but, that app stopped working for me. I could post audio to Youtube without video I guess.
you are not the only one. I still get notifications from tapatalk about new threads, but it won't let be view them at all.
I think I need to update our board's PHPBB software to restore compatibility with Tapatalk. But I'm scared to touch it because I don't want to risk breaking the site or losing data. I'll get to it one of these days.

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 10180
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Stay safe, folks...

Post by Indy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:41 pm
Indy wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:57 am
Nodack wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:58 am
I would but, it’s work for hire from a publisher/producer and I don’t think they would like me sharing at this point. I might put up some of my stuff sometime. I am not good at posting files here. You have to link to something on the web and not just on my hard drive. Indy taught me to use tapatalk but, that app stopped working for me. I could post audio to Youtube without video I guess.
you are not the only one. I still get notifications from tapatalk about new threads, but it won't let be view them at all.
I think I need to update our board's PHPBB software to restore compatibility with Tapatalk. But I'm scared to touch it because I don't want to risk breaking the site or losing data. I'll get to it one of these days.
that wasn't me bitching. i just wanted dack to know he wasn't alone (and that it was your fault, not his). :P

User avatar
Nodack
Posts: 3317
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Stay safe, folks...

Post by Nodack » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:48 pm

:D

User avatar
virtual9mm
Posts: 810
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Re: Stay safe, folks...

Post by virtual9mm » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 am

Nodack wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:50 am
I’m sure it will. It’s already feeling better. Thanks for the love. Been putting guitar on a bunch of Latin songs. Helps keep my chops up too.
Upload some new tunes for us! Been a while since the techno tracks :)

Post Reply