Culburn

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: Culburn

Post by Superbone »

INFORMER wrote:
Shabazz wrote:I don't have the history with him that 'Bone does, but if you've pissed off someone like Bone to that extent, there must be something wrong with you.
Is there a more positive, optimistic, and generally accepting poster than 'bone? It really gets on my nerves sometimes. ;)
Ha! I'll have to work on that. The getting on your nerves part. :mrgreen:
"Be Legendary."

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

LazarusLong wrote:Tigers don't change stripes, only the jungles they roam in.
Maybe, but I know from personal experience that cats get older, tamer, and lazier as they go... ;)

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

I haven't been active on phxsuns.net for quite some time and it's my second post on this board. That being said, I think that Dale/Cubby/Culburn should never be allowed anywhere near a Suns board given his racist comments and direct harassment of non-white posters on .net and elsewhere. It should never get to the point where someone (VTaltos) had to look up his address and threaten to post it publicly before he'd stop harassing people.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

The whole chubby situation was before my time. When people used talk about him every now and then on the old site I always wondered why people hated him so much, but after reading the posts he has made so far, and that last comment which has been deleted, things are more clear now.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wally_West wrote:The whole chubby situation was before my time. When people used talk about him every now and then on the old site I always wondered why people hated him so much, but after reading the posts he has made so far, and that last comment which has been deleted, things are more clear now.
That last post was the final straw. Case closed.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

The mods and I have decided to ban Culburn369 from posting. I have more tolerance for him than others, and I don't mind some of his Suns teasing posts (like when he'd goof on us for losing a game, or say "O & __" etc.). But individually picking on other members and cursing them out is not behavior we want to allow.

Culburn, if you're reading this: I liked having you here (mostly!). But I am getting too many complaints about the trolling and the personal attacks, and I don't want any other users to leave the board because of it. I hope you understand. We'll always have SpursTalk, and I'll be happy to give it to you over there and take it back as well. No hard feelings.