League pass

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Danimal

League pass

Post by Danimal »

Is anyone having issues accessing their league pass for this season?

Superbone

Re: League pass

Post by Superbone »

I haven't tried as there are no games yet as far as I know. Has there been a preseason game?
"Be Legendary."

carey

Post by carey »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:13 am
I haven't tried as there are no games yet as far as I know. Has there been a preseason game?
This Saturday!
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Is just weird. Through my PlayStation app I can see the games this wkend. But I just want to change my renewal to suns only this year and cant seem to do it. If I try and access through my lap top it just goes through a loop when you try and view the pricing options. Given the nba needs to make up for lost funds this is a little puzzling how they managed to screw this up. They also extended last years subscription until late December which is nice then emailed about renewing the subscription... but I cannot update it. I can’t see any support contacts at all

rhylek

Post by rhylek »

Danimal wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:32 pm
Is just weird. Through my PlayStation app I can see the games this wkend. But I just want to change my renewal to suns only this year and cant seem to do it. If I try and access through my lap top it just goes through a loop when you try and view the pricing options. Given the nba needs to make up for lost funds this is a little puzzling how they managed to screw this up. They also extended last years subscription until late December which is nice then emailed about renewing the subscription... but I cannot update it. I can’t see any support contacts at all
I only take suns games. I stop it in the summer (well, in fact when the playoffs begins) and I never find a way to renew it on pc (only option is league pass). In fact, the only way I found is to renew it through the android app. Because I bought it earlier. I don't know if it will work if it's your first time.