Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
User avatar
Indy
Posts: 12427
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Indy » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:55 am

In2ition wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:51 am
Wally_West wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:58 am


:lol:
The Big 2.
that game was crazy. Every single starter for GSW was a net positive, and every single starter for POR was a net negative.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 19650
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Superbone » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:44 pm

Indy wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:42 am
Did he really shove anything back at Dame?
At the 15 second mark of the video, he hits a three in his face. Does that count? ;)
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season!

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 12427
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Indy » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:50 pm

Superbone wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:44 pm
Indy wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:42 am
Did he really shove anything back at Dame?
At the 15 second mark of the video, he hits a three in his face. Does that count? ;)
Probably :lol: I am sure you can come up with a compilation of those guys doing that to each other a lot over the last 5 years.

User avatar
ShelC
Posts: 7156
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 am

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by ShelC » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:48 pm

Dodged a bullet here
Multiple Los Angeles Clippers staff members are now in quarantine after at least one of them tested positive for COVID-19 following the team’s matchup against the Utah Jazz on Friday.

The positive test has been traced back to a staff New Year’s Eve gathering the night before in Salt Lake City, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.

The seven staff members in question did not travel with the team to Phoenix for Sunday’s matchup with the Suns. No players, coaches or team management are among the group, according to the report.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/los-angele ... 56227.html

User avatar
Flagrant Fowl
Posts: 3952
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am
Location: Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Flagrant Fowl » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:57 pm

Boogie Cousins ejected in the 2nd quarter. Pretty bogus if you ask me but his reputation is preceding him.
UOducks4life in a previous life. Valar Morghulis.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 19650
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Superbone » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:39 pm

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:57 pm
Boogie Cousins ejected in the 2nd quarter. Pretty bogus if you ask me but his reputation is preceding him.
It's been a while since his last ejection, hasn't it?
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season!

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 12427
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Indy » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:41 pm

Indy wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:50 pm
Superbone wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:44 pm
Indy wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:42 am
Did he really shove anything back at Dame?
At the 15 second mark of the video, he hits a three in his face. Does that count? ;)
Probably :lol: I am sure you can come up with a compilation of those guys doing that to each other a lot over the last 5 years.

User avatar
Cap
Posts: 6902
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Cap » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:52 pm

Indy wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:41 pm
Indy wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:50 pm
Superbone wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:44 pm
Indy wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:42 am
Did he really shove anything back at Dame?
At the 15 second mark of the video, he hits a three in his face. Does that count? ;)
Probably :lol: I am sure you can come up with a compilation of those guys doing that to each other a lot over the last 5 years.
Awesome moment and awesome tweet.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 19650
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Superbone » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:53 pm

Yep, Dame is a cool guy.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season!

User avatar
carey
Posts: 11261
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by carey » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:21 pm

ATL week 3 up in the morning. had a bad health day.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

User avatar
Split T
Posts: 10951
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Provo, Utah

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Split T » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:30 pm

carey wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:21 pm
ATL week 3 up in the morning. had a bad health day.
?
Split: I would trade DA for SGA right now(11-24-2020)

Cap: I wouldn’t. Somebody remember to check this post in five years and see which of us looks the fool.

User avatar
carey
Posts: 11261
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by carey » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:33 pm

Split T wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:30 pm
carey wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:21 pm
ATL week 3 up in the morning. had a bad health day.
?
The around the league thread.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

User avatar
Split T
Posts: 10951
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Provo, Utah

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Split T » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:15 pm

carey wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:33 pm
Split T wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:30 pm
carey wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:21 pm
ATL week 3 up in the morning. had a bad health day.
?
The around the league thread.
Oh haha, got it. Sorry you’re not feeling good today
Split: I would trade DA for SGA right now(11-24-2020)

Cap: I wouldn’t. Somebody remember to check this post in five years and see which of us looks the fool.

User avatar
Aztec Sunsfan
Posts: 1365
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Aztec Sunsfan » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:38 pm

carey wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:21 pm
ATL week 3 up in the morning. had a bad health day.
Sorry to hear, get well soon.

User avatar
Shabazz
Posts: 4548
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: Around the League: Week 2 12/28-1/3

Post by Shabazz » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:17 pm

Feel better, Carey.

Post Reply