Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Uncle_Gene

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by Uncle_Gene »

Oh, Booker get your nose fixed and be ready game 3.

8-)
Phoenix Suns 2024-25 NBA Champions !

3rdside

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by 3rdside »

3rdside wrote:Monty Williams with the play of the game for the crowder alley opp to ayton off the inbounds.

Credit an assist to the referees for the bonus time out.
Credit an assist also to PG for missing two FT’s at 103-102

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonh

Post by jonh »

That game was unbelievable.

jonh

Post by jonh »

It took 33 minutes to play the last 90 seconds of the game.

Vladimir_Taltos

Post by Vladimir_Taltos »

Just...WOW...just...wow...

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

LUKA WHO?!?!?!
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

wpmiller42 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:12 pm
I'm not sure why that play isn't employed more over the course of the season. It's not goal tending because you can't shoot from our of bounds, it's not that hard to justify.
First of all, it was absolutely terrible defending by the Clippers. Everyone knows to switch on that screen. Then even if the defense screws up, the pass-catch-shot must be perfectly timed.

So it's really a hard play to execute, which is why it doesn't happen more often.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

MightyMoog

Post by MightyMoog »

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

The father of tonight’s play.

BlaCkAdDa

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

lol I remember that now ... this one from DA means more :P

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

jonh

Post by jonh »

How much is Cameron Payne going to make this offseason?

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

jonh wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:28 pm
How much is Cameron Payne going to make this offseason?
I don't know, but he deserves it!

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Bro! :lol:

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

Paul George choked going out Nick Anderson style. This game is going to f**k the clippers psyche.

3rdside

Post by 3rdside »

jonh wrote:How much is Cameron Payne going to make this offseason?
More than we can pay him - he was absolutely huge tonight.

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I have a ton of respect for Ty Lue, but man, his team pulled every BS tactic in the book and even invented a few new ones late in this game.

There's absolutely no reason for the substitution fiasco after Ayton's dunk. Everyone knows the rules. They intentionally tried to take Batum out of the game and then used the time it took dumbass Scott Foster to get it right as a de facto timeout that they didn't have.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Perfect name.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

The most satisfying one yet.