Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Phoenix Suns @ Los Angeles Clippers Game III Thursday June 24

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Furlanfufi

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Phoenix Suns @ Los Angeles Clippers Game III Thursday June 24

Post by Furlanfufi »

cmon, put Jevon in, get some energy

Flagrant Fowl

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Phoenix Suns @ Los Angeles Clippers Game III Thursday June 24

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

The flabbergasted look on the Clippers face every time they're rightfully called for a foul is making me ill.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

pickle

Post by pickle »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:53 pm
The flabbergasted look on the Clippers face every time they're rightfully called for a foul is making me ill.
Can't believe Mann's exasperation when he obviously took that foul to slow the Suns' break... what the hell is going through their minds?

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

I think the goal here is to at least get the lead under 10 going into the 4th.

LVSunsFAN

Post by LVSunsFAN »

Beverly is a nuisance, but I think we'll turn this around tonight

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Yeah…we ain’t winning this

Cap

Post by Cap »

:cry:

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

oh, cmon

LVSunsFAN

Post by LVSunsFAN »

That shot clock didn't start until George was halfway his second dribble but we've overcome worse than this.
Suns in 4!!!

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Could just be one of those nights. But the Suns will have one more run in them.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

We should be down 20 considering how things have gone.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Well, so much for my Monday plans.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

I really hope we get our shit together in game 4. I don’t want to go back to Phoenix tied 2-2. Ugh.

BAMF

Post by BAMF »

We are playing soft we need to toughen up and start to play a little rough and irritating. Its what you need to do when its not falling.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Glad we’re making another run but might be too little too late.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Wally_West wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:13 pm
Glad we’re making another run but might be too little too late.
More than enough time if they start playing like the machine we fell in love with.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Just some dumb plays by Paul that let the Clippers go back up 11.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

If the Suns really want to win, someone should put Patrick Beverley on the floor. They are playing dirty and getting away with it.

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

I never thought I would say that, but get booker out of there

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

How does Beverley only have 2 fouls?