Game Day: NBA Finals Edition — Game 6 — Phoenix Suns @ Milwaukee Bucks, Tuesday 7/20/2021

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Game Day: NBA Finals Edition — Game 6 — Phoenix Suns @ Milwaukee Bucks, Tuesday 7/20/2021

Post by Superbone »

Time: 6:00 pm AZ (6:00 pm PT/9:00 pm ET)
Place: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
TV: ABC

Everything you want is on the other side of hard. - Monty Williams

I'm reusing Monty's quote here since this is as hard as it gets. At least until the next one. Time to lay out everything on the line. Hold nothing back. It's do or die time. (And I don't use that word lightly.) Time to get back to Phoenix Suns basketball. Like Monty said, "We've gotta win one game to put them back on the plane, and that's it." LET'S FREAKIN' DO THIS!!!

Go Suns!!!

Dis • cuss
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Re: Game Day: NBA Finals Edition — Game 6 — Phoenix Suns @ Milwaukee Bucks, Tuesday 7/20/2021

Post by AmareIsGod »

Do it for Bone. Need to help heal a wounded heart.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Superbone

Re: Game Day: NBA Finals Edition — Game 6 — Phoenix Suns @ Milwaukee Bucks, Tuesday 7/20/2021

Post by Superbone »

In honor of the late, great Paul Westphal:

“I know what the question is going to be, 'is your team dead? ' No, we are going to win the series. We are going to Milwaukee and we will win on Tuesday, then we will come back here and win on Thursday and everyone will say what a great NBA Finals it was.”
"Be Legendary."

LVSunsFAN

Post by LVSunsFAN »

Great way to get this thing going, Bone!

If we play an entire game like we did the first quarter of game 5 we'll win by 20.

For that to happen:
- Ayton needs to play as confident as in the first few series rather than as scared to fumble the ball or get stripped like he has the last few games. He also needs to dominate the glass on both ends. Maybe dunk instead of backwards finger-roll
- CP3 needs to shred them early with that shoulder jumper so he can draw defenders throughout the rest of the game and free people up
- Booker needs to stay in Kobe mode and make it 4 games of 40+ in a row Tuesday and Thursday
- The rest of the team needs to not give back the lead when Devin is on the bench

Go Suns!!!

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

I can't seem to share this tweet without the part about Jrue. Either way just a reminder how outta nowhere his performance was smh.

I said in the other thread that we will have our chances in Game 6 and these series totals kinda support that. These teams just been evenly match and the numbers are crazy, I just refuse to believe that after all we been through this season that we would get blown out in an elimination game.

That means it should be another game decided in the last 4mins and we are basically overdue a game where we execute properly down the stretch and not beat ourselves with untimely mistakes.
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I'm breaking out the big guns for this one. Not only am I posting a Polly photo, but I'm posting all 3 of my sweet children for luck. This is an all-hands, all-cute-pictures on deck situation! Get those kid and animal pics in here!

Image Image

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Look at those cuties!

Now I have to post mine.

Mazie and Zeena are big Suns fans too.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:58 am
Look at those cuties!

Now I have to post mine.

Mazie and Zeena are big Suns fans too.
Now I know where you get your flowing hair from (or vice versa).
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Claire Bear is ready to go!
"Be Legendary."

rhylek

Post by rhylek »

Mine are reloading for game 6!

LVSunsFAN

Post by LVSunsFAN »

Taylah is ready to lick me to death every time I cheer (she's the one on the left)

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

LVSunsFAN wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:02 pm
Taylah is ready to lick me to death every time I cheer (she's the one on the left)

That's an awesome side by side! "Yo, Dawg!"
"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I don't know what to post because everything I'm thinking about this game is pointing to a Suns loss and I don't want to be a Debbie Downer. So I'll just leave it at this:

Game 6 has the largest point spread of the series, Bucks (-5).
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:32 pm
I don't know what to post because everything I'm thinking about this game is pointing to a Suns loss and I don't want to be a Debbie Downer. So I'll just leave it at this:

Just wait until they announce Scott Foster.

Split T

Post by Split T »

djy2j

Post by djy2j »

Came here to post of the Scott Foster rumblings. They either told him to make it a 7 game series or they told him to “close it out” Adjust your anxiety accordingly.
The artist formerly known as Y2JJEDIPIMP on .net

"Just like Neal Armstrong I went to space and now I'm back..."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Everyone knows about the player/official relationship between Paul and Foster. No one here needs a reminder, but Paul is the president of the damn Player's Association. Why would the NBA intentionally put themselves out there in Game 6?

Chris Paul and Scott Foster things aside, the NBA fan community in general dislikes games officiated by Scott Foster.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:32 pm

You’ve said too much already. :P
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Fuckin' Foster.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:49 pm
Fuckin' Foster.
I could go for a Foster Freeze right about now.
"Be Legendary."