Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Indy

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Post by Indy »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:56 am
Indy wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:42 am
that probably made it sound bad, but really I am ok. I guess there is a gradation from great to good to well to ok to meh to not great to bad. I am in the meh to ok bucket. But it is a new year, so time to focus on that!

I kind of feel more like the mirror scene in the prequel.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Are you feeling ok Indy or is it something else? Just about everyone I know has caught Covid in the past month. Crazy.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I just had 10% of my coworkers catch covid, and our office is now closed until Monday while we all work from home.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Nodack wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:07 pm
Are you feeling ok Indy or is it something else? Just about everyone I know has caught Covid in the past month. Crazy.
My whole family (wife, self, and 3 kids) all have felt varying degrees of sick for weeks now. We had a bad cold bug, then caught something more flu-like (which we thought must be Omicron, but we got antigen tests and PCR tests and they all came back negative), then now we have a new cold bug again. Ugh. So far everybody is okay, but pretty much most of December was sick-month and it continues. Having 3 sick kids is rough; everything like morning time, bedtime, bath time, meal time, etc. just becomes twice the chore it would have been.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Nodack wrote:
I feel ok, thanks for asking Dack. Our family hasn't had covid yet, but because our kids returned to school this week, I am betting it won't be long.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:47 am
Nodack wrote:
My whole family (wife, self, and 3 kids) all have felt varying degrees of sick for weeks now. We had a bad cold bug, then caught something more flu-like (which we thought must be Omicron, but we got antigen tests and PCR tests and they all came back negative), then now we have a new cold bug again. Ugh. So far everybody is okay, but pretty much most of December was sick-month and it continues. Having 3 sick kids is rough; everything like morning time, bedtime, bath time, meal time, etc. just becomes twice the chore it would have been.
that sounds awful. sorry to hear that mori