Around the League: Week 12 (1/3 - 1/9)

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Mori Chu

Re: Around the League: Week 12 (1/3 - 1/9)

Post by Mori Chu »

Why do teams leak that they're considering firing their coach? It isn't going to help anything other than making the coach lose all his authority and respect in the locker room. If they want him to fail, why not just be done with it and fire him?

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Good for them
Still a bummer about Rubio
I never thought too much of Sexton going down cause I preferred Garland

SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

That's a pretty good deal for Philly considering how this ordeal has gone so far.

Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Indy

Post by Indy »

that seems like a fantastic haul for them. Better than they got for Barkley.

Split T

Post by Split T »

I don’t love Grant for them, not if he wants to be a focal point of the offense. If they could add a 3rd team and flip Grant there for a guard? Say like to Minny for D-Lo?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

What do they realistically expect to get for Simmons at this point? His value is plummeting and he hasn't played for almost a year. Who knows what kind of physical and mental shape he's in? And he has well documented flaws that would make any team hesitant to trade the farm for him. I just don't think the 76ers are being realistic about his value. I like Morey but it seems to me like he's trying too hard to "win" this trade. Maybe he'll surprise me and they'll get a great haul right at the deadline, but I don't think they are going to do much better than the kinds of offers that have leaked out.

MightyMoog

Post by MightyMoog »

I have no problem with anyone that’s messing with Klutch clients. So go Morey! I hope this team never trades for or trades away anyone that is signed with Klutch. After the asinine attempt by them to mess with our chemistry. I too don’t like Sarver much, but that article read like weak ass attempt by a bunch of Klutch people to undermine the suns chemistry.