Game Day: Lakers @ Suns (62-16), Tue 4/5

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Flagrant Fowl

Re: Game Day: Lakers @ Suns (62-16), Tue 4/5

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

If you look closely there's a split second to see Davis' expression after the Ayton scored an easy dunk on the opening possession. The look and body language was all anyone needed to know about where he and the Lakers are at mentally.

Davis definitely isn't fully healthy. He wanted no part of driving on Biyombo in the second half and settled for a 20-foot fadeaway. Why he was even on the court in the 4th quarter was even more ridiculous. Seems pretty obvious he was trying to make a point about playing hurt or something. Who'd have guessed he'd be such a diva when he was ripping up the league as a young guy in New Orleans?
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Remember what I said about the poor schmucks?

"Be Legendary."

JJ Slim

Post by JJ Slim »

ShelC wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:24 am
Nodack wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:08 am
This win almost makes me think they really wanted the set the record on our home court against the Lakers and put a lower priority on winning the previous two games.
Agree on both. Everything was lined up for the Lakers game - home game, franchise record, knock them out of the playoffs.
I was disappointed that April 6 was the Clippers game and not the Lakers because today was MEE's birthday. But I just realized that here in Michigan where she was born the game ended after midnight :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

JJ Slim wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:38 pm
ShelC wrote:
Nodack wrote:
This win almost makes me think they really wanted the set the record on our home court against the Lakers and put a lower priority on winning the previous two games.
Agree on both. Everything was lined up for the Lakers game - home game, franchise record, knock them out of the playoffs.
I was disappointed that April 6 was the Clippers game and not the Lakers because today was MEE's birthday. But I just realized that here in Michigan where she was born the game ended after midnight :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:
Awesome ... Pax vobiscum, my man. 8-)
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

LazarusLong wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:52 pm
JJ Slim wrote:
ShelC wrote:
Nodack wrote:
Awesome ... Pax vobiscum, my man. 8-)
She would have enjoyed this :)

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

JJ Slim wrote:
ShelC wrote:
Nodack wrote:
Here's to hoping they have more in store than just a Lakers beat down. Win the effing ring.