NBA Playoffs WCSF, Game 5: Dallas Mavericks @ Phoenix Suns (2-2), Tues 5/10/22

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
BlaCkAdDa

Re: NBA Playoffs WCSF, Game 5: Dallas Mavericks @ Phoenix Suns (2-2), Tues 5/10/22

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

Meh shuddup were sending Lukas bitch ass home on Sunday. Ayton will keep growing next season hell be getting in better positions to get the ball.. He's added something every year

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Split T

Re: NBA Playoffs WCSF, Game 5: Dallas Mavericks @ Phoenix Suns (2-2), Tues 5/10/22

Post by Split T »

He needs to add shot creation

Split T

Post by Split T »

I find it hard to see the suns winning the title. I think they can definitely beat Dallas, but I’d probably favor GS, Milwaukee, Boston, or Miami ahead of us.

I don’t know why CP3 is struggling so much, but it shows me we have a major need for a 3rd creator. Doesn’t necessarily have to be another star, but someone like Eric Gordon would’ve been nice. I think we will see a big offseason move if we don’t win the title. Especially if we lose to Dallas.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Split T wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:34 pm
I find it hard to see the suns winning the title. I think they can definitely beat Dallas, but I’d probably favor GS, Milwaukee, Boston, or Miami ahead of us.

I don’t know why CP3 is struggling so much, but it shows me we have a major need for a 3rd creator. Doesn’t necessarily have to be another star, but someone like Eric Gordon would’ve been nice. I think we will see a big offseason move if we don’t win the title. Especially if we lose to Dallas.
100%

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2022 ... ndre-ayton
The Suns need you now more than ever, DA. 20 shot attempts might not even be enough. Go for 30. Send the Suns back to the Western Conference Finals. Be DominAYTON. 40 burger incoming

With love,

Suns fans
Somebody was reading this thread? :lol:
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Drinking that Kool-Ay-Ton.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.