Suns Media Day 2022 - Monday, September 26th

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Suns Media Day 2022 - Monday, September 26th

Post by Superbone »

We are only two weeks away from Suns Media Day. And oh boy, it could be interesting. I am very curious how the Suns PR is going to handle it. Are the Suns players going to be bombarded with questions about Sarver? Maybe they'll start with a press conference where they address it and not allow these questions during media day? Could they enforce that?

Anyway, here is where we can discuss it and post videos, pictures, and comments from media day.

"It should burn. It'll probably burn forever. But last season is done." - James Jones

"I want to be who I think I am." - Frank Kaminsky

"I don't think I've ever been that angry shooting a basketball." - Cam Johnson

Superbone

Re: Suns Media Day 2022 - Monday, September 26th

Post by Superbone »

Media day is saved! I'm really looking forward to the opening press conference now.
"It should burn. It'll probably burn forever. But last season is done." - James Jones

"I want to be who I think I am." - Frank Kaminsky

"I don't think I've ever been that angry shooting a basketball." - Cam Johnson

Shabazz

Re: Suns Media Day 2022 - Monday, September 26th

Post by Shabazz »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:36 pm
Media day is saved! I'm really looking forward to the opening press conference now.
I'm still hoping for some positive developments on the player personnel front in between now and then as well.
Targets: KD, Schroder, Micic, Favors, Kemba, Bembry, Paschall, Watanabe, Avdija, Keita BD, K. Hayes, J. Isaac, Jalen Johnson, K. Lewis, Maledon, Metu, Olynyk, Quickley, P. Reed, JRE, J Vanderbilt, Aaron Wiggins