Prospective Suns Owners

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
JeremyG

Re: Prospective Suns Owners

Post by JeremyG »

Bezos is known for creating an adversarial environment at Amazon, as well as insulting and verbally abusing his employees. As journalist Brad Stone revealed in his book The Everything Store, Bezos issued remarks to his employees such as "I'm sorry, did I take my stupid pills today?", "Are you lazy or just incompetent?", and "Why are you ruining my life?".[145] Additionally, Bezos reportedly pitted Amazon teams against each other, and once declined to give Amazon employees city bus passes in order to discourage them from leaving the office.[145]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos
Sounds nice.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

JeremyG wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:12 pm
Bezos is known for creating an adversarial environment at Amazon, as well as insulting and verbally abusing his employees. As journalist Brad Stone revealed in his book The Everything Store, Bezos issued remarks to his employees such as "I'm sorry, did I take my stupid pills today?", "Are you lazy or just incompetent?", and "Why are you ruining my life?".[145] Additionally, Bezos reportedly pitted Amazon teams against each other, and once declined to give Amazon employees city bus passes in order to discourage them from leaving the office.[145]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos
Sounds nice.
Alright, forget him then.
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Elon Musk is a good person. He also never has buyers remorse. Likes to stay low key and out of the limelight.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:28 pm
Elon Musk is a good person. He also never has buyers remorse. Likes to stay low key and out of the limelight.
As we're noticing, it's pretty tough to find a big time money guy with a heart of gold. I could be that guy. I just need the money. I've got a little ways to go. :P
"Be Legendary."

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Man if you guys are looking for someone rich and great you’re never ever going to be satisfied. I’ll take rich and equal opportunity asshole.

TOO

Post by TOO »

specialsauce wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:31 pm
Man if you guys are looking for someone rich and great you’re never ever going to be satisfied. I’ll take rich and equal opportunity asshole.
Saudi money baby!
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.