Jae Crowder trade request

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Split T

Re: Suns 2022 Off-Season Thread

Post by Split T »

You want people wired like they are the best at what they do, but it’s often going to end bad when that’s the case.

Drewsprocket

Post by Drewsprocket »

I hope this means they’re expecting big things from Cam. Jae is just angling for his next contract. He needs to play for a team that wants to sign him for more years. It’s business but WHATEVER…

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I always thought of Jae Crowder as a tough veteran, but these passive aggressive tweets and actions are anything but that. Makes him look thin skinned, oversensitive, and unwilling to put teams needs above his own.

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:19 pm
I always thought of Jae Crowder as a tough veteran, but these passive aggressive tweets and actions are anything but that. Makes him look thin skinned, oversensitive, and unwilling to put teams needs above his own.
I’m don’t think there is anything passive about it. Dude turned into a major tool.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

SunsRIt wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:35 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:19 pm
I’m don’t think there is anything passive about it. Dude turned into a major tool.
He’s not important enough to make this big a stink. Later dude, don’t let the door hit you. 99 OUT oh Noooooooooo!!!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Crowder is coming off as a whiny ass bitch. Good riddance!
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

So help me, if we trade away any of our own picks just to get rid of Crowder, ...

Mori Chu

Jae Crowder trade request

Post by Mori Chu »

I thought we should have a dedicated thread to discussing Jae Crowder's recent requests to be traded from the Suns, along with rumors and ideas for possible destinations for him. I'll move a few of the posts on that topic here. Have at it!

Split T

Re: Jae Crowder trade request

Post by Split T »

Hopefully we take care of this quickly and improve the team. Or at least give us the means to improve the team.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Fuck *** ******* ….. put THAT on a tshirt

Split T

Post by Split T »

It does seem now that it was simply he wants to start and get paid to start and we said, no CamJ is the future at the 4 for us. I don’t necessarily have a problem with him wanting to go elsewhere, I get it, but he pulled out the Ben Simmons playbook a bit. I had mostly positive feelings about Jae, but now I just don’t care. Miami probably the only place people still like him.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

I've seen some Grizzlies fans wanting him back now that they're in a better position to win. He's a very specific type that needs to play his role on winning teams.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Not sure what the target would be with Memphis. Would almost have to be for Dillon Brooks or Danny Green’s contact(tore his acl in June) plus an asset.

We know James Jones tried to get Brooks once before.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

ShelC wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:37 am
I've seen some Grizzlies fans wanting him back now that they're in a better position to win. He's a very specific type that needs to play his role on winning teams.
Id read him for Brandon Clarke. Don’t know why Memphis would do that but that’d be great for us. Perfect 4 and small ball 5 for us.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Wally_West wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:49 am
ShelC wrote:
Id read him for Brandon Clarke. Don’t know why Memphis would do that but that’d be great for us. Perfect 4 and small ball 5 for us.
They’d have to add another contact like Tillie, Santi, Roddy, or Laravia, but it would work. I’d be all for it as well.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Split T wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:59 am
Wally_West wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:49 am
ShelC wrote:
They’d have to add another contact like Tillie, Santi, Roddy, or Laravia, but it would work. I’d be all for it as well.
I don't believe they'd make that swap with JJJ on the shelf for half of the season. Not to mention Crowder is on the back end of his career while Clarke is just coming into his prime years.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Saw this idea and wondered what you guys think:

3 team deal with SA and Philly.

Crowder to Philly, Thybulle and Shamet to SA, McDermott and Korkmaz to Phoenix.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Split T wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:33 am
Saw this idea and wondered what you guys think:

3 team deal with SA and Philly.

Crowder to Philly, Thybulle and Shamet to SA, McDermott and Korkmaz to Phoenix.
Yep. Let’s do it.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

What good does that do us? We’re losing the best player involved in that trade

Split T

Post by Split T »

specialsauce wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:10 pm
What good does that do us? We’re losing the best player involved in that trade
Well we’re losing him regardless if you haven’t heard. Also I thought you weren’t a Crowder fan.

And McDermott is pretty good. Career 41% shooter from 3. Korkmaz was bad last year, but he’s had moments. Maybe neither are as good as Crowder, but we do get two playable guys to add to the roster.